𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒉𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅-𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

Katherine groaned as her doorbell rang, Rosemary's screams ringing through the house

Katherine groaned as her doorbell rang, Rosemary's screams ringing through the house. "Rosie, please. I only have so many hands" Katherine sighed.

When she pulled open the door she was surprised to see Henry. Henry was just as surprised to see her. She looked like she hadn't slept in weeks, and it was the first time Henry had ever seen her in sweatpants.

"Oh. Hey, Henry" Katherine said, letting him in.

"Oh thank god you remember me," he said, following her inside.

"Why would I not remember you? I know I just had a baby but I'm not senial" Katherine said.

"Well the Black Fairy has Emma locked up in an asylum and I can't find our mom anywhere," he said.

"Henry, what the hell are you talking about? Emma is locked up because she's insane. And I thought you grew out of all that fairy and magic crap" Katherine said.

"What?" he asked.

"All those people you used to talk about. Snow White and Prince Charming. Captain Hook-"

"Wait, you don't remember Hook?" he asked.

"I remember him from the movie. But if I'm being honest Peter Pan creeped me out so I never finished it and it's super racist" Katherine said.

"No. I mean your Captain Hook. Killian Jones" he said.

"Who the hell is Killian Jones?" Katherine asked as Rosemary started to cry again. "Henry, I really don't have time for this."

"Wait," he said, grabbing her hand. "Then who do you think Rosemary's father is?"

"You know I don't like talking about that! He left the moment he found out I was pregnant and I don't need him!" she snapped.

"Henry. Don't aggravate your sister. You know she's under a lot of stress."

Henry turned to see the Black Fairy, standing right behind them.

"Mother, I didn't even hear you come in," Katherine said.

"Mother?" Henry asked confused.

"Of course you didn't. You must be so exhausted. I'll go soothe the baby, while you go take a nap" she said.

"You are a life saver" Katherine smiled. But Henry grabbed her arm again, pretending to pull her into a hug.

"Whatever she says to you, don't listen. That is not our mother" he said before pulling away. Katherine gave him a weird look but didn't say anything as she headed upstairs.

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Killian woke up, his head pounding as he realized he was lying on the ground. As he sat up, he looked around and made eye contact with Regina who was dressed just like the Evil Queen.