𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚-𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆

Looking around her room in Gold's house, Katherine huffed as she continued throwing things at the door, the invisible field mocking her as she did

"This is ridiculous" she mumbled, feeling too powerful to be locked in anywhere. Especially by the hands of her own father. After everything he had done to her, she couldn't let him get away with this.

Feeling the anger bubbling up inside her, she held up her hand, a glowing ball of magic in her hand. Fuming she aimed at the door and watched as the spell keeping her locked inside began disintegrating.

As the spell completely shattered, Katherine smirked as she walked up to the door and easily pushed it open. "Hmm. That's more like it" she smiled. "I think it's time to go kill my father."

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Walking down Main Street, the citizens of Storybrooke turned and glared at Katherine as she walked by. With some attempting to storm her way she quickly tossed them aside with her magic before she reached the pawn shop.

Pushing the door open, both Gold and Killian were inside and looked at Katherine both scared and shocked to see her.

"Katherine. What are you doing here?" Gold asked.

"Well, Father, you locked me in my room, and that in my opinion is just very rude" Katherine smirked.

"How did you get out?" he asked.

"It wasn't that hard to break your spell. Either I'm a lot more powerful than you give me credit for or you're not as powerful as you think. I'd wager it's probably both," she shrugged.

"Katherine-"

Seeing Killian step toward her she held up her hand, freezing him in place. "Quiet. We can talk about what a mistake you turned out to be later."

"Let me guess. You're here to kill me?" Gold asked.

"Well, I was. But then as I strolled through town and saw all these miserable trolls going at each other with crossbows, I realized, killing you would be so...boring" she said.

"Not to mention, impossible. Not without-"

"Your dagger?" she asked, holding it up in her hand. "You should really put an enchantment on this thing I mean it was practically just lying around. Quick question. Does Belle know she has a fake one?"

"What do you want?" Gold asked, clenching his fists together, knowing he couldn't do anything as long as she had his dagger.

"Isn't it obvious? I want an apology" she said.

"What for?" he asked.

"Well, I guess it is quite a long list. How about we start with you being the absolute worst father of all time?" she said, glaring at him.