𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒉𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅-𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

The lights flashed on and off as nurses scrambled around the hospital

The lights flashed on and off as nurses scrambled around the hospital. Katherine's screams could be heard from down the hall.

"Do you really think that'll work?" Emma asked as she and Regina put a protection spell around the entire building.

"It has too. We can't let the Black Fairy anywhere near the baby" Regina said.

Dr.Whale walked in as Katherine let out another painful scream from down the hall. "I'm guessing that's our patient," he said.

"Just help her" Regina huffed, pushing him in the direction of her room. When they walked in Katherine was lying in the hospital bed, a sheet covering her as nurses checked her vitals.

Killian stood at her side, his hand almost turning purple from how hard Katherine was squeezing it.

"Alright, who's ready to have a baby?" Whale said.

Katherine wanted to say something to him but all she could manage out was a painful groan.

"Look, mate. My wife is having a baby which means we are definitely not in the mood for your jokes" Killian shouted at him.

"You two are definitely having some sort of demon spawn" Whale mumbled, as he checked to see if the baby was ready.

"Alright, Katherine, you ready?" Whale asked as Katherine nodded. "Because now I'm gonna need one big push."

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Mother, are you crying?" Katherine asked.

Regina shook her head, cradling the baby in her arms as she walked around the room. "No. I don't cry" Regina said.

Katherine just laughed, knowing she was definitely crying.

"So, what's her name?" Emma asked.

Kilian went to speak but Regina cut him off. "Uh, no! She's a princess. We have a special ceremony for their names."

"You can't be serious" Katherine groaned.

"Obviously, I'm serious! Just because we don't live in a castle anymore doesn't mean we're not still royalty" Regina said.

"Then does that make me king?" Killian asked.

Regina scoffed, handing the baby back to Katherine. "Please. I'm not dead yet."

"Yet. Such an important distinction."

Katherine clutched the baby to her chest as Killian stood protectively in front of both of them.

"How did you get in here?" Emma asked as she and Regina walked up to her, ready for a fight.

"You're protection spell was rather easy to break. And did you really think you could turn my own son against me?" the Black Fairy asked.