𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

The next morning, Katherine headed to the Charming's apartment where she helped Regina put up a protection spell so Zelena couldn't get her hands on their baby

"We're not gonna lose another baby" Katherine overheard David say as she and Regina walked into the apartment. "And thanks to us. You won't" Regina said. "We're finished."

"So, did it work? You were able to put up a protection spell?" David asked.

"One that can't be undone by blood magic. Which means Zelena won't be able to put her hands on that baby" Katherine said.

"Any idea why she would want to?" Mary Margaret asked. "The number of spells involving baby parts would suprise you. My aunt is obviously a complete psychopath" Katherine said.

"And you're sure your pirate put your heart somewhere safe?" Regina said. "Yes, mother, certain. Not even I know where it is" Katherine said.

"Even so, we can't just stay trapped in here. I think we need to stop playing defense and start taking the fight to her" Emma said.

"Did you not see how I barely outwitted her yesterday?" Katherine asked.

"Yeah but I have magic too. If we worked together we could stop her. You've seen me use it. I just can't always control it" Emma said.

"So what, you want me to teach you how to control it?" Katherine asked. "You have to. It could be our only chance at stopping her" Emma said.

"Fine. But if we do this, we do this my way" Katherine said. "I can help," Regina said.

"Um, no. No offense, mother but with your help you'll probably just end up throwing her off a cliff" Katherine said.

"Fine. But don't blame me when the cute and cuddly doesn't work" Regina said before she left.

"So. You ready?" Katherine asked. "Yeah, but uh, do you think Hook can watch Henry again? They've really been getting along" Emma said.

"Probably. He's at the docks, I think" Katherine said. "Okay, great. I'll go grab Henry" Emma said, making her way upstairs.

Katherine waited at the door for them when Mary Margaret got her attention. "So, when are you going to tell him?" she asked.

"Tell who what?" Katherine asked, looking at her confused.

"Tell Hook that you want a baby" she laughed. Katherine looked at her as if she'd grown a third head. "A what?!"

"Your reaction when you found out I was pregant was pretty obvious," Mary Margaret said.

"I do not want a baby," Katherine said, shaking her head but Mary Margaret just shot her a look. "Okay, yes babies are super cute and have I maybe thought about once or twice. Maybe. But Killian and I have plans for our future. Plans that don't involve children" she said.