𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

。゚☆: * outside camelot 。゚☆: * three weeks ago

Katherine had barely walked a few feet away when she heard loud but hushed whispers in her ears. "What the hell is that?" she mumbled.

"That's the sound of the dagger singing to the sword," Rumple said, appearing behind her. "And if you can hear it, that means Excalibur is quite close."

"No. Emma said it disappeared" Katherine said.

"Wake up, dearie! Your bestfriend is lying. She has the sword" Rumple exclaimed.

"Why would she lie to me?" Katherine asked.

"So she can control you. Not that she needs Excalibur. She's quite good at doing that all on her own" Rumple said.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" Katherine asked.

"You, get out of here!" Emma shouted, walking back over to see her still talking to Rumple.

"Oh, we were just talking about you," Rumple said, turning to Katherine. "Why don't you ask her yourself?"

"Ask me what? What's going on?" she asked.

"Emma, do you know where Excalibur is?" Katherine asked, groaning in pain as she could still hear the whispers in his head.

"Katherine, Rumple is manipulating you. That's what he does" Emma said.

"Are you lying to me? I can hear it calling to the dagger, Emma. Do you have Excalibur?" she asked.

"Yes," Emma sighed, as the sword appeared in her hand.

"Did you use it on me?" she asked.

"What? No. Of course not. I was never-"

"Then why not tell me the truth? You were afraid I was gonna ask you for it. You never planned on giving it to me, did you?" Katherine asked.

"I did it to protect you. You told me yourself you were not strong enough to resist the darkness" Emma said.

"Which is why I begged you not to turn me into the goddamn Dark One in the first place!" Katherine shouted. "But you went and did it anyway."

"You were dying!" Emma exclaimed.

"You know the worst part? When your own mother wanted to use the dagger to stop you from crushing Merida's heart, I'm the one that convinced her that you needed to make that decision yourself! There has never been a moment where I didn't believe in you. Where I didn't trust you. But you clearly don't believe in me anymore. So how am I supposed to fight this?" she asked.

"Katherine-"

"Don't" she said, before he disappeared in a cloud of black smoke.

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───