How You Meet

A/N: Sooooo first preference, Hopefully you like it and vote or comment or something. Anyways, have a nice day and enjoy the preference....

*****

Tony (Iron Man):

It was supposed to be your free weekend, your free weekend with your best friend and family, but working for the New York Times wasn't always about being free in a weekend. To make the story short: Your boss had told you to work on this Saturday afternoon and that you were in for a meeting with the famous Tony Stark, better known as Iron Man from The Avengers.

You had to interview him, the questions you would ask were about the conditions of the team and and about all the criminality in the world these days.

Tony entered the room with a filthy smirk written on his lips, his sunglasses resting on the bridge of his nose but the sun wasn't even shining today. You stood up from your seat and went over to shake his hand which ended in him telling a flirty joke.

"Alright, Tony, um what is going on with the team. You seem to drift away from each other or is it just what we see?"

He shook his head in defeat and then started explaining about it all, using his hands with big movements to make the explanation understandable for the both of you.

When the interview ended, you were about to say your goodbyes to him when he took the microphone from the table, pointing you to your chair again.

"Can I ask you something as well?"

He spoke into the microphone after a while of just making weird sounds into it, you giggled shortly but nodded and motioned for him to carry on talking and ask his question.

"So will you go on a date with me Y/N?"

Clint (Hawkeye):

It had been a nice night out in the club with your friends, some drinks and some dancing with boys that you didn't know.

The stranger behind you followed you into the alley that you weren't supposed to go in but you were scared that he would follow you home so you took another way and hoped that he would go away.

You looked back once more before starting to rummage through your puse, in search of your phone, you checked every little space but your phone was absolutely nowhere near you or your purse.

"Shit"

Muttering you tried to see if there way a way that you could take but the street only had one end, and that end led you into a wall so you faced the man and kept on walking back until your back was pressed against hard wall behind you.

He came closer and closer until he was a few centimeters away from you, when you looked at his face he didn't seem to have any bad plans and when he did something that you didn't expect you stared at him like he was crazy.