Bucky Barnes catch up (part 2)

A/N: Et voila, the second part of Bucky's catch up is online. Sorry if you don't like it but yeah, thanks for voting and everything.

You are amazing

****

His favorite place to kiss you:

Shoulderblade

Bucky always liked the morning you could spend with him, mostly talking or telling each other stories but today it seemed really calm outside and inside. You and Bucky had slept in for the first time in your lives. So when Bucky woke up, heard nothing from outsid and saw you sleeping silently next to him, he smiled silently and leaned his lips to the soft skin on your shoulderblade where you would always get kisses for calmness. In a few minutes of doing that you were awake.

Going Public:

yesterday at the late evening, you and Bucky had planned a date to the movies so when you went there you both were too caught up in the movie and in each other to notice that Bucky's phone fell out of the pocket of his jeans.

So of course when the movie was over, you left the theater without Bucky's phone that was still laying in his seat without any lock before you could enter his private things.

This morning you woke up to your phone buzzing almost every minute, the led light showing off in different colours from different social media, texts and phone calls from all kinds of people, some even that you didn't know at all.

"Bucky, wake up!"

He stirred in his sleep and turned his body around so that he was facing you with his eyes half opened and a small smile playing on his lips.

Once that he woke up, you handed him your phone with all the mentions and even some small article with a picture that seemed to leak out.

There were multiple pictures leaked: pictures of the both of you smiling, hugging, making silly faces, with Steve, selfies, pictues of you kissing. The worst of them all was a picture that Bucky took in the morning: you were laying on your stomach, your naked body was clear to see and as well as Bucky and his shirtless chest, only a small sheet covering some parts.

"Oh my God"

He looked very serious for a moment when he realized that he hadn't found his phone back at home yesterday so someone found it, unlocked it and leaked all the pictures and phone numbers. 

You were upset at well but Bucky felt guitly, he was bringing himself down again and you had to get him a new phone and cuddle him for the rest of the day to make him feel better.

Things You Share:

Keychains

You both wanted a piece of each other that you could always take with you but some things weren't optional so you and Bucly chose a beautiful picture of the both of you, cropped it and put in in a plastic keychain so you could have a picture on keys. Once in a while you'd switch, because the chain wuold smell like the other one and that would calm you down every time.

He Leaves for a mission:

He watched how you struggled to even get your sweatpants on, you were trying to get your leg into the farbic when you almost tripped over your shoes, you were beyond sad and stressed that he would be leaving for a mission today.

He was too late to notice that one tear that slowly trickled down your now pink cheek, you squeezed your eyes shut to stop yourself from crying but another tear came down and that's how the small waterfall started to flow down.

Now Bucky saw what was happening, he ran over to you and craddled you in his arms and stroked the wet hair out of yourr face, the tears that kept on going down caused him to react the same way as she did with those tears brimming in his beautiful eyes.

"Hey hey, what's wrong now"

He rocked, rocking the woth of you back and forth, forward, backwards and to the sides only to make sure that you were calm before he left. He never wanted to see this again but he knew you were emotional because of mother nature who decided to visit you on the day that Bucky left you.

A while later he was all packed up and ready to go, you were still in his arms at the front door when you saw Steve and the rest of the Avengers awaiting for their companion.

He gave you one last kiss before he walked to the car and left, leaving sweet notes around the house.

Rituals:

Go to your/his favorite place

Bucky always wanted to be sure and safe wherever he was going and after a week of doing his work he always liked to go to yours or his favorite place just to be there with you and talk or even sit there in silence. You enjoyed it as well, knowing he wanted to share his getaway with you and talk about his past which was very hard for him. When Monday was there again he would be ready for another week

Vacation: 

Bucky always wanted to be in London again so as a surprise for everything that he did for you, you booked 2 tickets for a plane to London and a cozy flat to sleep at.

He didn't suspect anything when he was leaving on a mission, or so he thought that he was going to London with everyone else to go on an important mission. When they arrived in London, Steve and Thor told Bucky that he needed to get into the apartment building and head to flat number 2B.

Your boyfriend obeyed and did what he was told when he was sneaking into the apartment that read number 2B, he opened the door as quietly as he could and walked down the hallway of it until he was at the living room. 

His eyes became wide when he saw you sitting on the couch with dinner in front of you, together with 2 glasses of champagne and an empty seat that was next to you.

"Well come on in Honey, it's just me and you for the next week"

Needless to say when he came back he took an extra day off since the vacation mostly kept you occupied until the late hours.

Attempting something girly:

Baking Cupcakes and decorate them

He was bored and when he was looking for some sweets in the food cupboard, he saw the cupcake mix standing on the top shelf and of course he wanted what he was seeing on the front of the box. He got the mix out and callmed you into the kitchen to make the cupcakes and when they were ready he decorated them with colors and sprinkes, he was so proud that he bragged about it to everyone.