Talking in his sleep

A/N: WELCOME TO MY COMEBACK! HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR TIME. LOADS OF KISSES AND GO AHEAD AND TALK TO ME OR REQUEST A PREFERENCE
*********

Tony Stark (Iron Man)

"Hi dad, hi mom. Thank you for asking me, but yes everything is going well here and I have a lot to tell you guys. It's been a long time but a few years ago I met this sweet girl on the streets and of course we started talking to each other, her name was Y/N Y/L/N. We had a few dates and we started to feel certain things for each other, and now we're happy with each other. Soon I'll prop-" *snores*

Clint Barton (Hawkeye)

"I know that she has a hard time when I'm away and I'll probably disappoint her by leaving her on her own almost every day. But if I could do anything, I'd be with her all day and all night, just cuddling in bed and making stupid jokes about Tony. Everything she does makes me super happy"

Steve Rogers (Captain America)

" No one understands what I feel for you Y/N, no one will ever know how much you mean to me. I would do anything for you , for you to be happy and to be with me. I'd stop being captain America, even if you adore my shield. Just know that I adore you, like no one else can"

Thor:

" She's the one that makes me food, food is very good. And so is Y/N, brother. She is my everything, like a little god that keeps me from doing the things I would do without her. (Eating all day?). She is able to make me feel like the King of the world. And I love her"

Loki:

"Princess, that's why I love you. As would i start while explaining to her, but now I'm explaining this to my book because I cannot describe my feelings. They are so strong, I bet they could be ruling the earth if possible, our bond is something special but I wouldn't trade of for anything else, because I adore her"

Bucky Barnes (The Winter Soldier)

"Steve, I never thought I'd be serious about this... but I'm in love. With Y/N, I've been watching her for a while, everything about her gets me crazy. I don't like her, I love her and I'm sure about it. I'm gonna try asking her out tonight"

Pietro Maximoff (Quicksilver)

"Wanda , I need you to read her mind. You know who, Y/N's mind. I want to know how she feels about me, what she thinks when she sees me, even if it's not in the way I like her. She means too much to me, to be just friends"

Wanda Maximoff (Scarlet Witch)

"SHE FEELS THE SAME! YES! Mmh okay, now I just need a plan of how to ask her to marry me.... maybe she would like me asking her when we're on a date,  or maybe while we are at her house. I don't know. God I still need to buy a ring!"