Vacation

I'm bored but my laptop and my phone are two assholes so I can't post my request since my drafts won't show but I'll post it as soon as possible!.

THIS SUCKS, SORRY

Enjoy!!!

****

Tony Stark (Iron Man):

Tony wanted nothing else than working in his lab or working on a new suit during the summer holidays but you wanted to have some vacation and leave New York for a little while.

Just some Tony and Y/N time.

When Tony overheard you talking to Natasha and Wanda about going to somwhere warm and sunny without the loud noises in New York, Tony tried to think of a way that you could have your free time and he could work.

Of course Tony could send you alone on a vacation but that was lonely, then he asked Natasha and Wanda to join you on vacation but they told him that he needed to relax as well.

Hapilly there was something called a simulator, he figured out that he could simulate a nice place that should represent somwhere you wanted to go. He could make it feel like a vacation so he started working on it until he thought it would be good enough for you.

When it was done, he told you to pack your suitcase, which you did and told you to go to his lab as soon as you were done. So thinking you would really go somewhere you packed your bags and headed to his lab, only to see him sitting on a comfortable lying chair with a drink in his hand and sun surrounding him.

You went into the simulation as well, dressed in your bikini, sitting next to his as he gave you a fresh drink as well.

"You're a jerk, but I couldn't ask for a better vacation!"

Clint Barton (Hawkeye): 

"Wow loads of stuff to do"

You said, wiping some sweat of your forehead as you looked at the checklist with all the things that you still had to pack before you could go....home?

Since you and Clint always stayed in the tower, you went home every summer for 2 and a half weeks, just to be alone and have some free time without others talking or complaining again.

Clint grinned, sitting down on one of the suitcases so that you could zip it up.

"Well yeah, I'm exited to go home"

He really was exited, he had been talking about going home ever since Christmas back in December, he way always saying that he wanted to do nothing when he arrived home, just layin gon the couch or watching the birds on a sunny day. Also talking to you and just being with you as he always called it.

Once you were ready to leave, Clint took your hand in his and walked you and the suitcases towareds the car.

After some long hours of driving and ever losing the directions, you arrived at the place that was your house. It still looked the same as last year, calm and beautiful just like it needed to be for a couple like Clint and you.

You got the suitcases and bags oout of the car together with Clint, leaving unpacking for tomorrow or whenever you felt like unpacking the dozens of clothes and other sutff.

With a content sigh you let yourself plop on the couch next to Clint, who wrapped you up in his arms. Murmuring something about you and vacation were the best things in life.