Favorite memory (him)

A/N: Okay thanks to One Direction and their slow songs (lol don't ask the titles) I got the idea to write this. Thank you for reading this book, like thank you thank you.

Enjoy!

Heehe i felt like adding a picture of me. Sorry only lipstick, so almost natural ugly . 😝😝💎

************

************

Tony Stark (Iron Man)

You and Tony were nothing serious at first, though both of you said that you were dating already. Kind of best friends that slept with each other from time to time, and that's how you ended up one night. Laying next to each other while looking at the white ceiling, neither of you talked after what just happened: it was more than sex, it was different, a positive different. "How about settling down?" you suddenly asked, running your hands through his black hair. Now he still looks back, smiling every time at how it all started.

Clint Barton (Hawkeye)

That first date around Christmas time, Clint had invited you to go ice skating even if he hadn't been doing it since he was a kid. You arrived where he told you to meet; he thought you looked cute and pretty with your beanie on your head and that warm smile. He fell so many times that you even had to help him up most of the times, but it all made you laugh just a little more. After that, both of you shared a hot chocolate because both of you forgot your wallets but it was the start of something perfect. It will always be the story that's told on Christmas, year after year.

Steve Rogers (Captain America)

It was kinda awkward, sitting there while Steve had his morning run but you guys wanted to see each other before he had to leave for the mission. Your mission for this morning was to count the laps that he ran, but you weren't paying attention anymore, you looked at the time and started to count the hours before he had to leave. When he was finished, he asked how many laps he ran which you answered with "11 hours, 4 minutes and 23 seconds". It wasn't really a happy memory but it was the one Steve remembered, because it meant that you loved him and would wait for him.

Thor Odinson (Thor)

He can still remember it like yesterday, and he could see it every time he looked at the ring on his finger. The time where he wanted to propose to you but he didn't know how, he took months and you wanted something more so you went to buy him a ring. One evening when you had a date, both of you wanted to get up and kneel down in front of the other which caused you to bump heads. In the end you proposed to each other, laughing the entire night because of what happened.

Bruce Banner (The Hulk)

He loved that time when you went out on a hot summer day, the lab was way too hot to work in so both of you went to get some ice cream. But you accidentally switched ice creams without noticing and you were pretty alergic to that flavor, which meant that you had to get to the hospital. Bruce kept you company, no matter how bad you looked at that time, no matter how dizzy you were or no matter what you said. Bruce would always be there for you, in times of allergy, death, love and everything else in between.

Bucky Barnes (The Winter Soldier)

He doesn't really remember it well but you always tell him the story when he asks for it. Steve got him home, they had wiped him and everything was gone; Bucky was a stranger in the soldier's eyes, just like Steve and you. That night he stayed with you, sitting in the bed and looking at you with a frown. You slowly took his human hand; tracing his fingertips slowly, sending shivers all over his body until tears formed in his eyes. You knew he remembered you again, the story gets him calm every time just like the tracing of his fingertips.

Pietro Maximoff (Quicksilver)

Pietro and you wanted to keep your relationship a secret as long as possible, not wanting the others to go crazy over it. One day he was about to leave on a mission, you both tried to act as normal as possible even though you were almost crying and he was almost running back to you. And that's when he got into the quinjet, biting his lip as he looked at you and he forgot everything around him, forgetting the mission and the rest because he ran outside and kissed you full on the lips. No one saw so they left without him, it was a special day because it was the day you spoke out the love for each other.