Steve x reader (smut)

A/N: okay my working day today is from 8:30-23:30 so there won't be any heavy smut today. I really tried my best to write this in 20 minutes, I'm sorry if this sucks but I really didn't have any time to write properly.

Thanks to everyone who is still tagging me for things

Thanks to everyone who is nominating me for the fanfiction awards

Enjoy (sorry that it sucks)!

*******

Your hips swayed lightly, like any classic woman would do. Leaving your boss, Tony Stark to watch from a distance as you walked through the hallway and up the stairs. He could see that perfectly formed ass even better with every step higher that you went, he even started to see the lace panties underneath.

You looked up as soon as you took the last step, entering another hallway. But you saw what and who you needed to see: the door to the gym was just showing enough to see Steve's back, his long legs and the sneakers he was wearing.

The sound of your black high heels ticking on the floor faded into the background of the scene, instead you could hear him letting all the pent up frustration out on the punching bag. It was a daily routine for him, something to clear his mind.

You were standing in the doorway. Your eyes focussed on his muscular back, his white t-shirt was sweaty. but you could only think about your dream last night, if you hadn't dreamt that then you wouldn't have stood here in a short dress and black high heels.

-

"Bang me all night long" you whispered in Steve's ear, softly biting the earlobe. You had barely got back from a date and the sexual tension was rising. He held his breath as he listened to the dirty words slipping from past your red lips. You wasted no time in losing your heels and dress, your curled hair would be a mess by the end of the evening.

Music was playing from the living room, Tony's favorite music. It didn't matter, because all of the small details turned you on even more. They made the moment different. Steve watched you from the corner of his eyes, he had never seen a girl this beautiful. He had never had the urge to have real sex, that was until he saw you in your dress.

Before both of you caught up with your minds, you were kissing each other passionately. It became a makeout session, that only lasted for a short amount of time. You wrapped your legs around his waist as he carried you to the bed, his lips pulling away from yours to press kisses from your ear to your neck.

He stopped kissing your neck to lay you down on the bed and hover over your body, faces only inches apart. You were so caught up in the moment that you gasped when you felt Steve's cold hand run from your fingerstips all the way down your bare legs. Having special attention to touch your inner thighs on the way.

Within seconds the dress was on the floor somewhere in the room, his shirt was hanging from the lamp on the bedside table. It was a light feeling but the effects were big; the feeling of Steve pressing his lips up to your inner thigh. Higher and higher

And there it began; your fingers crumpled the sheets togehter, Steve's fingers were tapping on your thighs as he pressed his lips to your covered heat. Shivers ran over your body, your eyes closing in the pure pleasure you were receiving.

-

"Steven?" You used his full name, just to make sure that he would hear you saying it. It took him a second but soon he stopped and turned around.

His eyes expanded as he saw you standing there; leaning against the door, periwinkle (blue/purple) dress, black high heels on your feet. Your hair was wavy and you had some natural eyeshadow, classic red lips that he wanted to kiss you badly.

"Y-yes" His response came 2 minutes later, he had been standing there for 2 full minutes. He spent them looking at you, how beautiful you looked, he felt proud of you for wearing that but he was too shy to even say somethig about it.

Just as you spoke the first word of the sentence, he got into the daydream again, the same dream that you had....