He thinks he failed

I just spend one hour and a half crying because Pietro died again, my eyes hurt now but yeah lol. I'm in another mood of sadness but Hope you have a very nice day, thank you for reading this once again.

Enjoy!!

***********

Tony Stark (Iron Man):

It probably has something to do with him being very stubborn but it was a part of his personality that couldn't be changed at all. When he failed he would refuse to admit it to anyone, he tried to blame someone or something else until there was no way escaping that he was the one doing it. Tony would lock himself in his lab the entire time, sometimes for days until you asked Jarvis to tell Tony that he could get a hug when he opened the door. Of course he would open it and you would hug him until he felt better again.

Clint Barton (Hawkeye):

He thought that he would be able to handle the mission on his own so Fury let him go on that mission alone, not even half an hour after he arrived he was in desperate need for some help. Clint got injured thanks to someone who shot him in his chest 2 times, he was strong enough to hide and ask for help so when the others took over the mission, Clint went home with a bad feeling about himself. Never did he fail one single mission before. You took care of Clint, laid in bed next to him whilist he slept, sometimes talking about the mission until it was all good again.

Steve Rogers (Captain America)

Steve didn't like to see himself fail but he thought he did when he met your friends for the first time, he couldn't help but feel jealous when he saw how your guy best friend treated you. Surely that Steve was more loyal and sweeter but the talking was another level: Steve didn't like that kind of talk but he felt like using it in front of you and your friends which ended in him saying something rude that he didn't mean to. You ignored him and it was all too much so he went to the tower, hiding himself under the covers until he felt you rubbing his back, saying that it was all good again.

Thor Odinson (Thor):

He came to the tower with a sad look on his face, his head down as he slumped over to you and waited until you opened your arms and hugged him. It all started when he saw the dog walking on the streets, he wanted to have it so he walked behind it and maybe scared it with his booming and beaming and before he knew it the dog was ran over by a car. Thor felt really bad because he wanted to save the dog and maybe take him to the tower since it didn't have a home, he alked home with his head down, not even stopping at the store for pop tarts. Back at the tower you promised that the dog would have been thankful and hugged Thor as long as he needed to.

Bruce Banner (The Hulk):

He turned into the other guy a few hours ago when there was another invasion in New York, Bruce didn't mean to turn into the Hulk but it made him so mad to see that they tried to take his girlfriend and friends away from him. Everyone was scared to death when they saw him but in the end he saved everyone there was to save, he was left with the feeling that he was a failure though. So back in the tower he sat at his desk while you rubbed his shoulders, pressing soft kisses to his cheek every once in a while.

James Buchanan "Bucky" Barnes (The Winter Soldier):

It was something that suddenly turned on a switch inside of him, one moment he was being sweet and the other moment you wanted to be alone. You gave him his space but after an hour you decided to bring him a cup of tea to help him relax but as soon as you entered the room you were greeted by mean words from him, he said some nasty things but he couldn't do anything about it. Tears were pooling in his eyes and that's the moment when the Bucky you knew came back, he looked at the damage and let the tears fall. He apologized a thousand times while you just held him as he cried into your shoulder.

Pietro Maximoff (Quicksilver):

He could have saved Wanda, he was standing right there and he was fast for Gods sake but he was nailed to the ground as if there was glue holding him back. You did not see it happen but Wanda was so lost into her mind that she did not see the car coming straight at her, Pietro still on the other side of the road and the driver calling the ambulance. The three of you were in the hospital, Wanda was fine but Pietro took it harder than her, he was supposed to save her. When Wanda was sleeping you took Pietro into an empty room and let him rant and cry about it, your arms tightly wrapped around him and swaying back and forth.