Natasha Romanoff (Catch up)

A/N: 21 OF MY FAVORITE PREFERENCES. I SLIPPED AWAY MANY PREFERENCES BECAUSE THAN MY CHAPTER WOULD BE TOO LONG AND I DON'T WANT A PART 2 OF A CATCH UP

Hope you like it, i really like the pic of Natasha up here ^^

ENJOY!

********

How you meet

You met Natasha thanks to Sam Wilson (Falcon). He was one of your best friends of all time and the both of you decided to get some food together but poorly enough he got an incoming call from Natasha who was parking her car only a few minutes after, you were impressed at how good she could drive the car so you asked if Sam could ask her to learn you how to drive the car like that. And then it all started, you and Natasha went on the road together, she learning you how to drive around properly and teaching you tricks and stuff. The both of you got to know each other during all of the hours on the lonely roads and that's how.

Your name in her phone

Wifey 💕

Her name in your phone

Nat RomaLOVE ♥

First Kiss

The both of you were driving again, Natasha was giving you instructions on the unfamiliar way but she owas the one that led you on a road you had never been before. What you didn't know was that there was a reason that Natasha got worked up about half an hour ago, a dark blue BMW had been following you the entire time, even when you made a mistake and made the traffic go wild, he just did the same thing. Natasha took over the steering wheel and drove the both of you to an old building where you parked the car and got inside. She told you what was happening and you feared your life but before you could panic, Nat took your face between her hands and passionately kissed you as if it was the last kiss you would share. In the end the BMW wasn't following you anymore and you drove home again.

Sleeping

You had been kidnapped 19 days ago, you didn't know who it was but you did know that they weren't treating you good at all. There was barely food and whenever you spoke against the law they made you suffer in a way that they thought that would be good, kicking and sometimes making the handcuffs go tighter were two of the tings that always happened. Natasha and the rest of the Avengers found you back and they took you to the tower as fast as possible, you couldn't sleep because all you would see was what happened a few days ago. Until Natasha was finally allowed to come in your room, she laid down next to you, pulling you closer to her chest and luring you into your sleep.

Meeting the other Avengers

The other Avengers met you for the first time when you were kidnapped, except for Sam who you had been knowing for years since he was your childhood friend. Bruce and Tony were the first one to actually get to know you since they helped you recover from the trauma and the wounds on your body again. When you were back the old you, Natasha let you meet everyone else of the team who were very exited to finally see the girl who stole the Black Widow's heart. All of them liked you very much, they treated you like family and you wanted to come with Natasha every time that she went to the tower.

Your song

Addicted to you - Avicii

Natasha never thought that she would fall in love with someone, the Black Widow had changed a bit, and the walls she had been building up through the years went down as soon you came into her life. Everything about you was so addicting, your love, your eyes, your kisses. It felt like being a addicted to drugs, she couldn't get enough of being with you , she couldn't life without you anymore. But there was nothing that she could do, only loving you.