Silent Treatment (part 2)

A/N: Okay I'm officially back to writing, it's not going to be something daily but I'm going to try my hardest to write a few times a week. 

I made a part 2 because people wanted me to make it, although i'm not feeling like writing something with a happy end so I'm sorry if it sucks.

Enjoy!

**********

Tony Stark (Iron Man):

It was an hour later and that 7 course meal was slowly nearing to the desert when two big glasses filled with chocolate mousse were standing in front of you. Tony noticed that you were acting different around him, he felt bad when you didn't listen to him or reply when he told you that he loved you. You only ate when Tony was aboout to make an comment of it but in the end the day was the worse you had in days. After another half hour you finally got home again, you walked and Tony went by car so that made you even more mad at him. But when you opened the door to your bedroom, Tony stood in the middle of it with your favorite flowers and a cute look on his face. And of course you forgave him.

Clint Barton (Hawkeye):

Somehow you disappeared, or that's what Clint thought. For 15 hours you had been hanging around in the tower, avoiding Cling every time you went to a different room. You knew that Clint was starting to worry as soon as you were gone for 4 hours, he felt sorry for yelling at you like that because of that stupid bow. The bow wasn't his priority but you were. "Y/N, are you in here? I miss you sweetheart", you were hiding underneath the bed when Clint entered the room. You didn't want to get caught but you had a sneezing fit and so he found you, he apologized to you. He made it up to you by cuddling all night long.

Steve Rogers (Captain America):

He wanted to fix what he did but he didn't know how to do it, he understood how you felt but he just didn't know how to solve the problem. Another sigh left his lips, normally you were always so understanding but he realized that he went too far today. You wouldn't expect much, just an apology and maybe a make up kiss from him but instead he just sent you a text saying to come to the park. When you arrived at the park, Steve was waiting for you on a blanket with a picnic basket in front of him. He said sorry to you and proved you that he could indeed love you like he should, he was still old-fashioned but you couldn't love him less because of that.

Thor Odinson (Thor):

The rest of the team noticed what happened between you and Thor, it was Clint and Steve's idea to do something to make it good again. So Clint was going to help you cook something while Steve would help Thor (once they both found out how the microwave works), so that you and Thor could have dinner together in a better way than before. A few hours later they let you and Thor meet in a private dinner room that they decorated with rose petals and candles everywhere, a total surprise for the both of you. You talked everything out and tried to feed each other poptarts, to make a short story long; You were happy again!

Bruce Banner (The Hulk):

Once Tony had left with the idea that Bruce was right, you spend the day sitting on the couch and blankly staring at the black television screen. Everyone except Tony and Bruce tried to make an effort to talk to you but you wouldn't reply to anything, Bruce locked himself away in the lab without Tony. He was working alone so that he could try to think and forget about it but he realized that Tony was wrong earlier, it wasn't your fault, it was also his fault. It became late, almost midnight when the both of you bumped into each other at the door of your shared room. You talked it out in the bedroom, listening to each other and solving all the problems that were there, in the end you fell asleep next to each other, holding hands.

James Buchanan "Bucky" Barnes (The Winter Soldier):

Bucky sat quietly in his room, he had tried to stop sobbing once he could hear small whimpers coming from somewhere in his room. His sight was blurry from all the tears but it was clearly that it were your whimpers coming from his closet, he stood up from the bed and opened one of the closet doors to see you curled up inside. Tears were streaming down your face, your eyes were fixated on your fingernails. "Oh my Angel" he let out a sigh, picking you up and walking around with you for a while before laying down on the bed with you. He stroked your hair all night, promising you to try and realize that you loved him. He was there for you and you were there for him, forever.

Pietro Maximoff (Quicksilver):

Wanda told you to go and talk to Pietro since she didn't want to see you or him crying about something stupid like that again, she knew you couldn't live without each other. As soon as you walked out of the room and went into Pietro's, you saw him on the bed. Curled up in a ball, crying silently so you just got next to him and cuddled in his arms. Pietro left a small kiss on your neck, towards your shoulders and then back to you your cheek before pulling away with a sad smile. Of course the small argument was fixed soon, sometimes you both had to change your ways but no matter what, you always loved each other with all your heart.