Anniversary day

A/N: So this is written as well, I'm actually thinking about my next preference since I don't have any idea but don't worry..

PART 2 FOR TONY???????

Hopefully you'll have a nice day!

Enjoy and thanks for everything!!

****

Tony Stark (Iron Man):

Like almost every other morning, you woke up in a bed that was cold on the other side where Tony should be laying. Especially after last night where you went to bed extra early but never fell asleep before the clock could form the red numbers into 4 am. 

You recalled the events from the night, it started with a few glasses of wine and a romantic movie that got you both all in the lovey dovey mood. Luckily the other Avengers had been away because they knew it would happen that night, they learned something from the year before. Not even halfway in the movie it started with a makeout session on the screen and then a makeout session on Tony's couch. The from room to room, the couch, the kitchen, the shower and only to end in the comfortable bed.

You quickly grabbed some panties from your drawer and pulled them up over your legs before heading over to the door where Tony's shirt from the night before was hanging on the doorknob, you couldn't help but let the small smile grace your lips before putting on the t-shirt and heading to the kitchen.

The kitchen wasn't empty but only Steve was sitting there with a cup of coffee and the newspaper in front of his face which was good otherwise he would be blushing at your looks by now.

You took the elevator and stepped out once you were at Tony's private lab, you could see him through one of the windows: he looked like he forgot what day it was today, maybe you expected to see a bouquet of flowers or a sweet note but that wasn't there as well.

Jarvis let you in after you requested to see Tony for a few minutes, your bare feet padded over the floor and you put one of your hands of his shoulders. He looked up and flashed you a small smile but turned back after that.

"Great way to spend your anniversary, thanks a lot Tony"

You muttered under your breath before walking out of the lab, tears flowing as you went to your bedroom and locked yourself there.

(PART 2 IS UP)

Clint Barton (Hawkeye):

The smile on your lips became bigger as you smelled everything you wanted as breakfast, your eyes were closed but you could imagine Clint standing in front of the stove with his sweatpants hung low and maybe even without a shirt.

Yesterday couldn't be more perfect, it was nothing special but it was nice to spend some time at home with Clint. 

Your evening started with takeout and Clint's selfmade chocolate mouse which was always delicous. Both your phones were turned off and only the faint sound of the movie that you chose was playing in the background as you and Clint burst out laughing when he wanted to catch something with his mouth but failed.

Opening your eyes, you saw Clint like you imagined him and he was quietly humming along to one of his favorite songs. From the couch you could also see a wrapped present and a bouquet of your favorite flowers laying on the kitchen table.

You stood up and aproached Clint with a small smile, wrapping your arms around him from behind when you were right behind him.

"Morning Handsome"