Going Public (part 2)

So this is part 2 of going public, how you discover how they knew that you were together. It's rubbish I know, I'm sorry.

Thanks for reading, enjoy

****

Tony Stark (Iron Man):

The morning after you and Tony were bombarded by questions from all over social media and even the others questioned why you were suddenly into the public relation but neither of oyu both knew what they were talking about until some online gossip magazine/newspaper showed the picture that was on the cover. You and Tony in an intimate position: you were on the table and he was standing in bewteen your legs, kissing your neck while your face was all pleasure.

*Article*

'ONE NIGHT STAND OR FUTURE MRS STARK?'

Tony Stark, also known as our beloved hero Iron Man was spotted yesterday night in Club The Heat (lol idk what). He was present at the club opening and took an entrance via the back. Although Stark got caught making out with a girl who's name is Y/N Y/L/N, is she one of his night pleasures or is she the future of our Iron Man? Neither of them loosened something about the situation.

*****

Clint Barton (Hawkeye):

The same day you discovered the commotion around the situation because of Thor's weird behaviour and he wasn't saying anything or refused to take the phone in his hands which made you question something.

When you were on your laptop, watching a movie with Clint you saw that Thor apparently made his own twitter account which had 1 post and it was a video. His username was the weirdest ever and the caption was rubbish so probably he didn't have any idea of what he was doing.

*Tweet*

ThorOdinsonMighty: qsddddddddddddddddds

The video showed how the both of you were playing around earlier that day when he hit the target you set and to make it even worse, the kiss was captured. Then you heard Thor saying something about 'what am I doing?!' in the background and then the video ended.

******

Steve Rogers (Captain America):

Well your parents accidentally put the video of the both of you online, your mother recorded it with her new smartphone and tried to send it to you and Steve but somehow it ended up on her Facebook account which was also new. She didn't have many friends but since everyone could see her profile the video was shared within hours.

*facebook post*

Y/M/N Y/L/N: Look how cute you both are, true love no doubt

So the video showed how Steve wrapped his arms around you tightly while you didn't notice and how he spun you around in circles in the middle of the street and after that followed the sweet kiss you shared.

*******

Thor Odinson (Thor):

The small boy still recognized Thor and took a picture right when the kiss happening so there was proof that the boy had seen you both and that there was something more than just good friends. You kinda found out when you were walking past a school where there were kids on the playground until they saw you then they all started to come towards you and well that's how you heard that there was a picture. And well the gossip magazine was on time to catch up

*Article*

'ANOTHER! KISS'

Thor Odinson, seen with his "good friend" in a cafe sharing an intimate kiss with her after he rudely asked for another cup of cofee by smashing his down. 12 year old Drew was quick enough to capture his favorite superhero in this position.

*****

Bruce Banner (The Hulk):

Your stupid ex boyfriend had been following you after you talked so of course he saw some moments later how you kissed, spreading the news on instagram and tagging fanpages into the picture, even filling in the tags with your names

*Instagram post*

Y/ex/N: This is just disgusting

The picture of him kissing you proudly above the caption, it looked so in the moment like neither of you were paying attention to everything around you. Well at least you didn't have to search for a way to make it public anymore, thanks to your lovely and lonely ex.

*****

Pietro Maximoff (Quicksilver):

You could blame Wanda, Natasha, Thor, Steve, Tony and even Clint for doing this. They overheard you and Pietro talking about having a public relationship so they secretly tried to help you and this moment seemed perfect to announce that there was spoken of a relationship between you and Pietro. They were walking behind you, filming every word that was said. Tony asked that evening if Pietro could check his Twitter only to see that he was tagged in thousands of posts and one of Tony's tweets as well.

*Tweet*

TonyStark: lovebirds, that's not the word quick lovebirds? They were breathless after though love love love love love love love

The video was about you pouting for a cookie, sharing a cookie and him picking you up, running away at superspeed and coming back with new cookies and of course a 1 and a half minute kiss. All captured on camera

*****