You run into your ex

A/N: got a few request for preferences from someone on here, if you are reading right now then I hope that you are liking it.

THIS ONE SUCKS

Thanks for reading, have a nice day and enjoy!

*****

Tony Stark (Iron Man): 

Tony was holding your hand as you entered one of Tony's favorite stores of all time, you were looking at the different sets whilist Tony was trying to imagine you in the different materials. Maybe it wasn't a good idea to think of you like that in a store.

"Y/N!!"

You turned around to see where the familiar voice came from, your ex boyfriend was looking  at you whilist you were holding the sexiest set of lingerie in the entire store. The blush on your face caused Tony to take the lace materials away from you and hold it in his hands.

"I see you're going to dress up for this old man"

And that's when the argument started, Tony handed you the set with a bra and some panties again before he stomped over to your ex boyfriend and started throwing names that yu didn't even know they existed. Tony was losing his temper and he was almost ready to hit your ex but you pulled him away before that can happen.

You kissed Tony's lips shortly before leaning closer to his ear, whispering loud enough to hear for your ex boyfriend:

"Sshh baby calm down, let's go to the fitting room. Have some playtime, okay?"

Clint Barton (Hawkeye):

"Let's take the short way home, I still have to train"

You didn't want to take the short walk home, you could remember all the times you had seen your ex boyfriend walk in there or out there since the entrance to his apartment was there but still you kept silent whilist Clint led you into the alley.

Only a few feet later you wer eye to eye with the one you had feared to see, your ex was putting his keys in his pockets before he looked up and saw you walking straight to his direction with Clint.

"Y/N, great to see you!"

You smiled a little and nodded, not wanting to spill any words on him anymore but clearly Clint wanted to share some words with your ex boyfriend. Clint was temped to say something mean but he had to keep his feelings inside for everyone's sake.

"Oh hello Y/E/N, great to see that you became even uglier than you were before!"

While you tried to keep in your laughter, your ex lover was looking at Clint with his special look of disbelief, his mouth was hanging open and his eyes were wide as if he was surprised that the sass master Clint would say something like that.

"Thank you for the nice talk Y/E/N, we have some steamy meeting to attend"

With that Clint winked at his dirty remark before he wrapped his arm around you and pushed his way past Y/E/X, leaving him behind with the look of disbelief and shock still written on his face. It became even worse when he saw Clint kissing you roughly at the end of the alley.

Steve Rogers (Captain America):

Steve took your hand in his and rubbed the skin on your hand softly, he could see in your eyes that something was making you nervous and stressed out but every time he would ask, you would tell him that it was nothing.