Rituals

Good morning (well it's morning here so!). Hope thay everyone who's reading this is having a very very nice day with loads of fun and stuff.

This is short and it sucks

Anyways, enjoy.

*****

Tony Stark (Iron Man): 

Being there for each other

When he goes on a mission, the ritual is to say goodbye to each other and be there at the moment he comes back. Not only when he leaves for a mission but even if you go shopping, you send him a text when you're on your way home and then he will patiently wait for you to come back, to hug you and tell you that you missed each other.

Clint Barton (Hawkeye):

TV-time

There's no way that the television will turn on when you're not both in front of it, for some reason you both need to sit next to each other, cuddled up in each other's body before the television can be turned on and a nice evening can begin. When he's away you don't watch the TV, you occupy yourself with other things.

Steve Rogers (Captain America):

Morning run

Lik every morning you both try to get up before 8:30, have a breakfast outside if the weather is good enough and after that you both head out to go for a morning run through the park. It's not a competition, it's just running together and talking in the meanwhile.

Thor Odinson (Thor): 

Play fighting

It was normal between the both of you that you first would try to pick his hammer up, which would never work and it made you a bit sad so to cheer you up he always would attack you in a playfull manner which usually ended in the both of you play fighting. No one ever got hurt, except for that one time that Thor tackled you to the ground.

Bruce Banner (The Hulk): 

Kisses

For some reason you were always there with him in the lab when he was working on something which meant seeing something succeed or seeing something fail. Either way you were very proud at him for coming this far with a project so you would just kiss his lips to make him feel better or even prouder at himself.

Pietro Maximoff (Quicksilver):

Chasing each other

In a playful mood, he always stole your belongings only to have you chasing him around the place where you were. Of course you tried to steal something of his and run away after as well but with his superspeed he was already in front of you before you were out of his room, sometimes he's let you win but only if he got a kiss.