Tony x reader (smut)

A/N: I'm sick but here's some Tony smut because SMUT MONDAAAAAAAAAYYYYY! Comment who you wanna see next monday!

Enjoy!!!

**********

You whispered to yourself as you heard the front door being opened then closed; you quickly got up from the chair next to the crib and made your way to Tony, who was just getting rid of his jacket. "Hey babe" you greeted as he put a hand on the small of your back before placing a strong kiss to your lips; you were taken aback but kissed back as his hand travelled downwards and grabbed your ass roughly. "I've had the most frustrating day at the lab and I'm going to need you naked and obedient tonight" he purred out in your ear.

You shivered and nodded, unable to form any words; he let go of you and started to walk to your daughter's room, leaving you totally flustered in the hallway. Your 3 years old daughter could never sleep without a kiss from her favorite man; she just cries every night until he comes home and kisses her goodnight, then it only takes second for her to drift into a peaceful and deep sleep.

You watched from the doorway as he took her in his arms, both of their eyes lighting up as they enjoyed a short moment together. She wrapped her small hands around her father's arms and just giggled while he started to spin her around. He then lowered her to his face and kissed her nose, then both her cheeks and lovingly pecked her lips before putting her back in her bed, brushing a few strand of hair; "Sleep tight babe" he said before exiting the room. He closed the door behind him and lifted his gaze to meet yours, his eyes darkening instantly.

He grabbed your hand and dragged you to your shared bedroom, closing the door behind you before pushing you against it and slamming his lips down on yours. His tongue forcefully pushed past your lips as his hands ran up and down your side roughly.

"Naked" he groaned against your lips before detaching himself from you, "then on the bed" he continued. You didn't need to be told twice, you quickly put your top above your head, throwing it to the ground before getting rid of your jeans; he was intently watching you the whole time, eyes full of lust as you finally stood naked in the middle of the huge bedroom. You carefully made your way over to the bed and laid down on it; your cheeks heating up as you realized how exposed you were.

He admired you for a second before putting himself on top of you, his tall figure hovering over you. "Damn, I wanna wreck you" he said before attacking your lips once more. Your fingers immediately went to his hair and you tangled them in as your tongues started to dance together. You soon felt his hands on your side, brushing the skin slightly. He detached his mouth from yours and started to massage your boobs, his eyes following his hands as you squirmed under him, he took your nipples between his thumb and forefinger, tugging, pulling and pinching them, earning small cries to fall out of your mouth. "Hmm yes" you heard him hummed appreciatively.

He kissed and bit down on each of them before running his lips all the way down the apex of your thighs. Anticipation was already killing you as he pecked your clit. He sat up between your thighs and grabbed the back of your knees, spreading your legs as far as they'd go; he then lowered his head to your center and lifted his head, looking directly at you as he licked a long stripe up your slits. "Shit Tony" you moaned out, your eyes closing at the pleasure. He did that a few time before attaching his lips to your clit, sucking, biting gently, and licking at it while you struggled to keep breathing.

One of his hands left your thigh and he brought it down to your center, immediately inserting two of his long fingers inside of you, making your hips jerk forward. With his mouth working on your clit and his fingers relentlessly curling inside of you, it wasn't long before your felt yourself becoming really close.

"Tony, I..." you tried but the words wouldn't come out; "I'm gonna c-come" you managed once you were right on the edge. "Look at me" he simply instructed; you reluctantly opened your eyes and looked down on him; the sight of his head buried between your thigh being one of the hottest things you've ever seen; you started to tremble under him. He kept moving his fingers inside of you as he pulled his tongue out of his mouth and started furiously flicking your clit with the tip. You screamed his name and arched your back as the burning feeling ran in your whole body, paralyzing your lower half as your hands gripped onto the sheets beside you.

"Fucking hell, there's something about you coming under me that just gets me every time" he moaned as he made his way back up; his mouth soon falling on yours as you tasted yourself on his tongue. "Turn around" he asked after a few seconds; you obliged lying flat on your stomach and he grabbed your hips, lifting them up as he kneeled behind you, your shoulders and head still on the mattress.

"That's my favorite way of having you, I think" he informed you as he put his top over his head, unzipped his tight black jeans and slid them down his legs. He rubbed your backside, his fingers roughly digging into your tender flesh before parting your cheeks to get a full view. "Hmm fuck" he commented as you automatically parted your legs, silently asking for him to finally get into you.

He didn't need to be told twice; he grabbed your hips and harshly slid into you, making you cry out in the pillow at his roughness. You held onto the sheets as he started pounding into you, his grunts filling the empty room as he released the frustration of the day. "Oh (Y/N) you're so godamn tight, even after all this time" he hissed through gritted teeth. Just as abruptly as he had pushed into you, he pulled out before placing his tip at your entrance; he then slid back agonizingly slow, going in and out at the slowest pace possible.

"The v-view I have from here is just... Shit, I just totally disappear into you and it's so fucking good." He said. You moaned and clenched around him as your orgasm started to build again. "Are you close?" he asked, desperation evident in his voice. You could only nod and he brought one of his hands around you to your clit, messily rubbing it as he started thrusting faster again.

"Come on, come around me baby" he encouraged and you clenched around him before releasing a few seconds later, your legs becoming too weak to support you as you fell flat on the bed, Tony still riding your orgasm as he came right after you, his hips slamming against your backside as he held himself deep inside of you, squirting his load into your pussy.

He took you in his arms and pulled you both under the blanket, holding you close to him. "I'm sorry, this is not the kind of sweet sex a wife should expect from her husband when he finally comes home" he apologized. You turned around and placed a hand on his cheek before kissing him slowly; "No Tony, but this is the kind of sex that makes me feel loved and needed; and I'm glad that when my husband finally comes home, he still has enough energy to make me come twice in a matter of minutes. I couldn't dream for a better one, I've found the best" you reassured him.