Evenings

A/N: Okay so I've just started to go to school again, sorry if my updates go slow but yeah blame school. Hopefully you are having a good day

Enjoy!

**********

Tony Stark (Iron Man)

Cuddling

As soon as it becomes dark Tony stops working because he knows that you've been missing him for so long already. He leaves the lab and as usual dinner for both of you is ready, you would eat together and turn on the dishwasher before going to your room. And as weird as it sounds, he didn't always want to fuck around with you. He just wanted to turn on the tv and cuddle with you wrapped up in his arms.

Clint Barton (Hawkeye)

Talking about your day

Clint loved to talk to you, know how everything went with you, he wanted to know all of the details so most of the times you talked as soon as he came home. During dinner, during the dishes, when you were watching tv, in the bathroom, right before you went to sleep, even when you were already asleep. It could get annoying but it showed you that Clint really cared about you and your feelings and the little habit made you love him even more.

Steve Rogers (Captain America)

Remembering memories

As long as they were happy, that was the only rule you had when you started telling each other memories. You would be laying in bed, facing each other as you started talking about them. Both of you told 2 on a night before going to bed, mostly Steve told about the old times and you told him about your childhood memories. It was always nice before going to bed, it made your dreams better than usual and it was relaxing

Thor Odinson (Thor)

Eating

Thor and you would try to stay up pretty late because you really wanted Thor to see that Disney movie that he never saw before, and well according to Thor TV and food are a coulpe. You can't watch tv without eating and you can't eat without watching TV so usually you and Thor will buy some cupakes, brownies, pop tarts,.......

Bruce Banner (The Hulk)

Play board games

It's just something both of you like to when the television is on and both of you are drinking hot chocolate while you play a game of monopoly or any other games you found in your house. It was quite relaxing but it could also be stressful since both of you wanted to win (although Bruce would let you win sometimes). Mostly you lay until your eyes are almost closing and then Bruce carries you to bed and promises you to continue playing the next day.

James "Bucky" Barnes (The Winter Soldier)

Stargazing

Bucky always wants to look at the stars, whenever he can he will just look at the sky and it will remind him of both happy and sad times throughout his entire life. He will think of you, how glad he is to have you and the children in his life but on the other side he will think of all those people that died, his loved ones and his own daughter. He slept with the curtains open because at night he would wake up, gaze at the stars and start to cry, you would wake up and stargaze or cry together.

Pietro Maximoff (Quicksilver)

Going for a walk

Usually you and Pietro go for a walk when it's becoming a little darker outside, which is pretty normal since you have to let your dog out every once in a while but both of you are working most of the times. You just walk to the park and sit on one of the benches, laughing and just enjoying each other's company. You stay there for  maybe 15 minutes because your dog wants to go home and it's getting too cold for you ( even though you already wore Pietro's jacket)