First Kiss

Hello! Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy! Keep voting and commenting, x loads of love

****

Tony (Iron Man):

Tony Stark was always known as a busy man, he never forgot any dates with you no matter how busy he was, well that was until tonight. He told you about the date weeks ago, wanting to go to a very fancy restaurant.

You had been waiting for almost 2 hours, waiting in the hallways of your house but he never arrived at your place. Thoughts were telling you that he could've been in an accident but you knew that he was busy as always.

The beautiful dress that you wore was now on the floor in your bedroom, together with your heels. Instead you were already dressed for bed and watching television without paying any attention to whatever there was on the screen.

Suddenly the front door was opened and you heard footsteps coming closer to the living room, Tony's voice sounding quite loudly through the house but soon faded away when he saw you sitting on the couch with the remote in your hands.

"I'm sorry"

You sighed loudly and stood up, he opened his arms widly and waited for you to walk into them. Once you were in his embrace you hugged him tightly, scared to let go for some reason.

"But I can make it up to you, you know"

Before you could ask him how he was going to do that, he pressed his lips against yours with passion.

"Forgiven?"

"Forgiven"

Steve (Captain America):

It was more than you could ever expect, you knew that Steve was an absolute gentle man but you never thought that he would pick you up and take a long walk among the dim lighted beach today.

You had been together for a couple of weeks, nearing your one month anniversary tomorrow and he had always been this sweet guy in your eyes but today he made it even better.

Starting with him giving you your favorite flowers at the front door, soon the btoh of you went out for the romantic walk where he held your hand the entire time and talked to you about anything and now the evening was coming to its end where you started.

It was almost midnight and there was a silence as the clocked ticked away the last seconds of today, Steve looked on his watch to see that it was 12.00 am. He looked up and smiled at you before leaning in and hovering his lips just above yours.

Your lips were captured in each other, creating a perfect harmony in the sweetness of the moment. He pulled back, lips lingering for just another second before he rested his forehead against yours.