Birthday Boy || Steve

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Um I'm moving this week so I might not be able to write or post imagines after I posted the request form. Thanks for understanding

Anyways this is so bad and short and it sucks but enjoy!

****

It was very early in the morning when you woke up in Steve's muscular arms, small snores were leaving through his parted lips and his eyes were lightly closed. You woke up thanks to his phone lighting up with new texts from the other Avengers and some friends he met, your parents as well.

Your mind had already been thinking of this all night, you wanted to do something special but what to do on the 4th of July: it was Independence Day but your boyfriend also celebrated his birthday today. Although Steve told you not to do anything special, you still wanted to.

As quietly as possible, you turned your back to Steve, untangled your arms and legs from his limbs, sat up and crept out of the large bed.

Your feet softly padded on the wooden floor as you picked Steve's shirt up from the floor and pulled it over your naked chest, the shirt still showing the slightest bit of you panties but no one could see you now so why not. 

Your smile increased as you walked down the stairs and into the kitchen, early sunlight coming through the window as the idea of making breakfast came into your mind. He loved breakfast and always vowed it to be a calm and comfortable meal between the two of you. Breakfast in bed it was.

After you made some eggs, bacon and some other things with orange juice and coffee you set it all on a tray and quietly walked the steps up the stairs again.

In the bedroom Steve was still sleeping, he looked so cute when he was sleeping and this time his head was resting on your pillow and a small smile was displayed across his pink lips. You didn't want to wake him up but as soon as you pressed your lips against his cheeks, he was opening his blue eyes.

"Morning beautiful"

His voice murmured, the morning voice that you could listen to all day, before pressing a light kiss to your lips and then he saw the tray with breakfast, his smile became bigger when he realized you didn't forget his birthday and Independence day.

"Morning birthday boy"

He sat on his side of the bed and you sat next to him, playing the tray with food and all in the middle of the bed.

"Happy birthday by the way! You're gettting old"

He stuffed a laugh by the coffee that he was sipping from his mug, he swallowed the drink and leaned into your touch.

"Thank you darling!"

Another kiss was shared, until Steve smiled against your lips and started murmuring words against it.

"Best birthday ever with the best girlfriend ever"