Meeting The Other Avengers

This really sucks, I'm sorry for that. but I didn't know what else to write, I'm currently just trying to find subjects to talk about. I'm thinking about pregnancy series or wedding series but yeah anyways. Enjoy and thanks for voting/reading/commenting. X

****

Tony Stark (Iron Man):

Making out in the lab with Tony was nothing new in your relationship, but knowing htat the others were in the room next to you was something that you never experienced before so you were a bit hesitant when he pressed his lips against yours with lust shining through his eyes.

His warm hands slipped from your back pockets to the skin under your t-shirt, giving you goosebumps when he trailed the way up to your chest, closer to your breast with and every movement that he made the kiss began to get heated.

You pulled away from him and put your hand on his chest to keep him away from you for a little bit, he looked at you with a confused look as you tried to catch your breath before telling him what was bothering you.

"Not now Tony, the others are in the room next to us and they don't even know about us".

He let out a small huff and pecked your lips before grabbing your hand and leading you out the door, only to go into the room where the others were. They were all looking at you and Tony, your hands were intertwined.

"This is Y/N, my girlfriend"

He kissed your cheek at the word girlfriend what made the others start yelling that Tony finally found someone to keep his playboy things for himself and the bedroom.

They introduced themself to you and you all started talking to each other, you liked every single one of them and you and Natasha already made some dates u to go shopping with each other.

Clint Barton (Hawkeye):

In the rush of the early morning on that day he forgot everything at home: his phone, his keys, a few arrows, the goodbye kiss from his girlfriend. So around noon you went to the Stark towers to bring him everything that he forgot.

You entered the building and walked around in search for your boyfriend, it was not really hard since you could hear him talking from the spot you were walking, his voice overtowering in your ears.

You followed the sounds and saw them all sitting on a couch, talking and laughing, you knew them all but they didn't know you yet, it wasn't a secret it's just that you haven't had time to meet each other properly.

"Clint?"

You asked, coming closer to him, he turned around and smiled when he saw you standing in front of him. You put out your hand, holding the phone and the keys for him to take which he took from your hand where he also stole a kiss from.

"So guys this is Y/N, the girlfriend"

They asked you all to join which you did, you sitting on Clint's lap and that ended up in kisses and ditry little whispers in your ear when no one was paying attention to you or him.