Wet dreams & Showers ➳ Pietro (smut)

A/N: HAPPY SMUT MONDAY!  

a really really short Pietro smut because I didn't have any time. I almost forgot about monday smut day. Please comment who you want to see next Monday and if you want a smut book or not! Hopefully you like it

Enjoy!

**********

You rolled over on the bed, expecting to collide with Pietro's body and be able to snuggle up next to him as you usually did in the morning; but found his side empty and cold. You lifted yourself up on your elbows and opened your eyes. Your eyebrows furrowing as you tried to adjust to the light coming from the window. 

As you focused a little, you heard the noise of the running water and figured Pietro was in the shower; you were just waking up from a very nice and frustrating dream and you couldn't really ignore the spot of wetness in the bottom of your panties.

You quickly got up and made your way over to the bathroom; easily opening the door as you knew Pietro never locked it. He was, indeed, in the shower, his back to you as you stepped inside the bathroom. His hands splayed over his torso as he was spreading the soap on his skin, you could already smell it. You took a moment to admire his long body: His never ending legs, his round butt cheeks, his muscular back and his broad shoulders. You needed to touch him

You shook your head and rubbed your thighs together to relieve some of the tension before getting rid of your panties and pulling your oversized t-shirt over your head. You quietly stepped in and wrapped both arms around Pietro's torso from behind, resting your head on his back as his whole body tensed at the contact.

"You scared me" he murmured after a moment as you felt him relax inside your arms. "Sorry" you muttered as he turned around and you immediately noticed his standing erection as he lifted your head up with one finger and gently placed his lips on yours. 

"Good morning printsessa" he said after pulling away  as your eyes confusedly traveled from his member to his eyes. The thick Russian accent was  getting you even wetter down there, if that was possible.

"Did you have that dream too?" you asked confused, maybe he did have the same dream as you and well, maybe you just wanted some fun with him.. in the shower.

"Why, (Y/N), did you have an interesting night?" he cheekily asked before grinding his hips down on yours and backing you up against the shower wall. You nodded you moaned in his ear before attaching your lips to his neck. "I don't know if you want to replay whatever foreplay you dreamed of but I know I'd really like to just fuck you hard against that shower wall right now" he said as his left hand traveled to your front and started rubbing your clit roughly.

"Huh... That's a shame, I really wanted to fuck you with my mouth first but you know..." you let out before looking up at him with pleading eyes, "You know I can't say no to you" he groaned as his lips parted.

 "you look so desperate for my cock right now; it's fucking hot" he added as you hurriedly got on your knees in front him, the warm water still running on both your bodies. His wet hair covering his whole forehead was your biggest weakness.

You swirled your tongue around his swollen head as his hands tightly gripped your hair; gently pushing you towards his member. He was silently begging you to take more of him. You obliged and opened your mouth as wide as you could, almost taking him entirely before bobbing your head on him.

"Aah fuck yes" he groaned as his grip on your hair tightened, he was guiding your movements but not forcing you to go any further than what you could take. "This feels fucking amazing" he hissed between his teeth as you withdrew and sucked on his tip. Hollowing your cheeks before taking him again. You felt him twitch in your mouth and he immediately pulled on your hair,  forcing you to let him fall from your mouth before picking you up and placing you against the wall, attacking your neck with harsh kisses.

"That was fucking amazing, but I wasn't coming in your mouth in my dream" he confessed before grabbing your right thigh and wrapping it around his waist. He positioned himself at your entrance and stayed still for a few seconds, you opened your eyes, ready to scowl at him but as soon as they met his, he roughly slammed into you and your left leg shacked violently as you found it hard to support yourself when he was doing that. He must have noticed because he effortlessly lifted you up and made you wrap both legs around him as he quickly bounced you up and down his cock, your back still firmly pressed against the shower wall.

"You have no idea how fucking amazing you make me feel, (Y/N)" he moaned out as his eyes screwed shut, his balls hastily slapping against your bottom. "Aah Pietro" you moaned as he suddenly hit your g-spot. You were in heaven.

 "Like that?" he asked, his tip brushing against it once more; you whispered some short words as you threw your head back, his lips immediately finding your sweet spot on your neck. "I've been hard for way too long. I'm not gonna last" he said before biting on the hickey he had just given you, you started to murmur something about being close, hoping that he would understand you without real words. "I know" he grunted before letting go of one of your thighs and bringing his fingers to your nipple, pinching it repeatedly.

You cried out as the tingling sensation reverberated in your groin; "come on, let it go printsessa" he encouraged as his thrusts became sloppy. He slammed into you particularly harshly and that's when you lost it: loudly screaming his name as your nails sank into his shoulders. "Fu-uck" he cried out as your walls contracted around him, he stilled his hips and threw his head back as you felt him spill his load inside of you. His fingers were roughly digging into the skin of your thighs as he let out a bunch of moans.

He set you down on the floor and made sure you could stand before taking his hands off of you; "well I can already tell that's going to be a hell of a great day" he chuckled before pecking your lips and turning your around to start and wash your back.