Arguments

A/N: After another one month break, 3 break ups, a month of fucking hard work, a graduation I'm finally back hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

My WiFi stopped working like it should soo this one is really short and only includes Tony, Clint,  Steve, Thor, Loki, Bucky and Pietro and WANDAAAA

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *

Tony Stark (Iron Man)

During arguments, Tony would try to be the loudest.  Sometimes it slipped from his mind that you were his girlfriend and that made him say things he'd never want to say to you. Only when his words hit you hard,  there would be a long silence.  During that silence Tony would realize that his words were towards the love of his life. And then he would try to apologize but you already left....

Clint Barton (Hawkeye)

Clint didn't want to hurt you but sometimes the arguments just came.  Mostly they were about him trying to protect you,  while you liked to be the independent woman.  Which leaded in both of you getting into a dangerous situation and showing each other that you needed him and he needed you a lot.

Steve Rogers (Captain America)

Steve only wanted the best for you, which also meant that he always kept an eye on you.  When he was in a  mission,  he would make sure that you couldn't watch bad things on TV,  or that you wouldn't try and compare yourself to anyone else. It drove you mad,  one time when he came home: you started shouting at him and crying because he took your freedom away. 

Thor

It drove you mad that Thor was so clueless, sometimes it could be cute when he had to ask how to use the microwave for the 100000000th time that day. But on days like Valentine's day, he would start to fight because he thought it was some day where people had arguments. It went on like that until you got angry because he ripped your favorite picture while holding it in his hands. And now he just keeps quiet all the time.

Loki

You always got furious over his plans, especially when they incuded running the world and becoming a king. It didn't bother you that he wanted his moment of fame but it bothered you that it was the only thing he could think of and you weren't ready to imagine what it would be for your family if they were ruled by your own boyfriend Loki. One day you just left a note behind, packed your bags and left.

"Control the world, but you're done controlling my life"

Bucky Barnes (The Winter Soldier)

You never got angry with Bucky, because you knew that he could take it in the worst way possible, and he was just too sweet to get mad at. But he often got mad at himself, for thinking he disappointed you when you didn't say "well done". He would get quiet and hide in the bedroom, sitting on the bed while he fumbled with the metal arm. Then you would leave him alone for a while and after a while you'd go back because you needed 'help' with something, something that he could do!

Pietro Maximoff (Quicksilver)

He got tired of how slow you did everything; slow walking, slow talking, slow shopping, slow anything and he ent fast all the time. Whenever you went shopping you would take an hour while he took 3 minutes, so it wasn't a good idea to send you both to the store at the same time. But on a mission you were too slow to work your plan out, so you failed the mission with Pietro and he got angry because "if you listened to me then this wouldn't have happened"

Wanda Maximoff (Scarlet Witch)

Wanda was scared, you always had to be there for her; the people were cared of her but maybe she was scared of herself and her own powers too. A rainy day fell into the water when she broke down and started yelling that you were scared of her, and you were, scared of the look in her eyes at that moment. With a sigh, you pulled away from the hug and went to the room where no one would find you