Softness ➳ Loki

A/N: OKAAAAAY so does anyone want some special subject seen in the preferences because I stopped getting these ideass.

I finally have a free day so that means that I can write and figure out some ideas and stuff, maybe do my homework and read Dr. Sleep.

Enjoy!!

*********

"Ugh," you groaned.

You walked inside your small apartment, dumping your keys in the small bowl nearby on the kitchen counter and then headed to the couch to lie down after a long day. You had done nothing but run around delivering spreadsheets, documents, looking for important people and then running after a troublesome Tony who couldn't sit still for an hour.

To say that you were exhausted was an understatement. You were absolutely drained. All you wanted now was some quiet time to yourself. You kicked your shoes off and lied back on the couch. You would have gone to bed but the couch was closer. Plus, you wanted to watch some TV to help yourself unwind. After taking off your blazer and your pants, you were now in a simple white cotton tank top and your black panties.

This was your way of relaxing after all.

A minute or two later, a familiar God waltzed into the room. He raised an eyebrow when he saw you on the couch like that but later chuckled, soon appearing next to you.

"Hello darling," he grinned. "Tough day at work?"

"Yeah it was," you nodded.

You looked up into his emerald eyes and smiled, reaching forward to run your fingers through his silky black hair. Loki smiled back and leaned down so that he could place a chaste kiss against your lips. You felt butterflies in your stomach. It was a sign that you were already beginning to forget about what had happened at work. Loki always did know how to make you feel better.

"Come, darling," he said softly. "Let me help you relax."

He had you sit up so that he could lie down on the couch behind you. He wrapped his arms around your torso to bring you back to lean against his chest. You let out a hum of content as his fingers brushed against the exposed lower portion of your stomach. He moved your tank top up higher, caressing your sides gently. His hand traveled up higher but stopped just below your bra, making you bite your lower lip in anticipation. Loki chuckled seeing your reaction to his subtle touches. His hand ran up and down over your stomach, his thumb making small circles as he did so.

You let your eyes flutter close. Lying down with Loki like this made all your worries melt away. You purred in delight when his other hand smoothed the top of your head before raking his fingers through your hair. It made goosebumps form along your arms and it even made your toes curl. You felt your body becoming like jello in his arms.

What really drove you crazy was the way he began to nuzzle your neck. It made you put your arms over his and dig your fingernails into his flesh. He didn't seem to mind. In fact, by the low growl that left his lips, he was enjoying it. He kissed your shoulder before making his way towards your collar bone. There, he bit down gently. His teeth created a love bite that he soothed by running the tip of his tongue over it briefly before kissing it once more.

"L-Loki..." you moaned softly.

"Do you feel more relaxed now, darling?" he grinned.

"Very much so," you nodded. You looked up to kiss him deeply, moaning softly into the kiss as Loki continued to run his fingers through your hair. "You always know how to make me feel better."

"I aim to please," he smirked. "Now are you relaxed enough to..." he whispered the rest of his sentence into your ear, making your entire face heat up.

"L-Loki...you know I'm never too tired for that."