Shadowing Ulf

I was forgiven by the rest of the wolves for hurting Dýr. But it was only right to be punished for theft. I have to shadow Ulf for a few days but it shouldn't be too bad. Ulf is a pretty chill wolf to hang around. But I couldn't really tell what his fur color was. It was constantly covered in dust, dirt and his paws were caked in mud. I can tell he doesn't really like baths but his job can be considered a messy one. Even in a human form, he's covered in dirt, mud and dust.

"So you're telling me that you deliberately avoid the water unless it's absolutely necessary?"

"Pretty much."

I started giggling. Shadowing him wouldn't be so bad. I'm not sure why Fáel said it would be difficult to shadow him. I'm having the time of my life. Perhaps he meant something more? I'll find out later. I don't wanna bother Fáel too much. I looked up at the large wolf and smiled at him.

"So little one, would you like to help me with some of my chores?"

"Sure, what shall we do first?"

He looked around and started walking. I followed close behind. He led me to a lake and showed me his own personal garden. He smiled down at me as I saw a beautiful rock wall. I admired his work, then my eyes wandered to his garden. He then started to approach it and sat in front of it. He looked over at me and motioned for me to come over to him. I walked over and looked over his garden.

"Come."

He then got up and walked to a big beautiful lake. I looked up at Ulf and tilted my head. I looked at him with a smile and lowered himself so I could climb on. I crawled onto his back and hung on. He started walking into the water. The mud started to melt off his fur. The dust and dirt started to lift away the deeper he got. He made it to where the water reached halfway up his legs and let me off on a small rock like island. I climbed off and he sank deeper in the water, laying down and resting his head on part of the island.

"I am rather curious about you, Ulf."

"About what?"

"Your job, your actual fur color and what it means for me to shadow you."

"Well, for you shadowing me, I enjoy it very much. My fur fades from a pastel green to a dark forest green running down my back, along my snout and along my back legs. For my job, I can hold magma in my mouth with no repercussions, help you mortals have a bountiful harvest and shape the land the way I'd like."

I hummed. Must be nice. But then again, he was trapped for a rather long time. I felt bad that he was trapped under the ground he once had control over. He then howled softly making the water rise over his body, making the dirt and dust wash off of him. The water then died down, revealing his coat color. Swirls of the dark green ran down his back legs, down to his paws. A long dark green color ran down the length of his spine down to his tail. The light green looked beautiful, much like a Limelight flower. He then dipped his face in the water. Beautiful swirls of dark green ran along his snout with highlights of the light green. Even small dots of white ran along under his left and right eye.