Building

Fáelán left me to go help clean out the barn. I replaced the room and exited out the house and used my abilities to grow trees. I looked down at the list and decided to work back to front. First, I decided to start with the room. But something caught my eye, one of Véttr's eyes in the skies. He's been watching us. I smirked, showing my golden tooth. It sounds like something Véttr would do, watch over what we are doing and always be in the know.

"I see you watching."

 The crow cawed in response and flew to another branch. Its eyes were locked onto my position. I rolled my eyes and got back to building the furniture. I started with a bedroom. That little mortal will need a more comfortable place than the moss blanket she now rests on. I redone the walls with wood and stone, and made the flooring with wood in beautiful patterns. I smiled and started making a dresser, a rocking chair and an iron bed frame with wooden slats. Walking out of the room, I took a small glance to Fáelán and Fáel and then back to the crow. I quickly dug into the ground and covered my tracks. As I walked deep underground, everything moved away and moved back to its rightful place. The ground didn't shake above and nothing was misplaced.

"Maybe I can speak to Soarin and have her help me find someone good at making pillows, a mattress and some cushions."

As I made my way through the ground, away from the gaze of Véttr's crows. I then paused and sniffed, smelling herbs and spices. I'm getting close to her mountain. I walked more and started going up, coming out of the stone and climbing up her mountain. Once I made it there she greeted me with the biggest smile.

"Ulf! I missed you!"

She quickly jogged over and hugged me tight with her wings. I wrapped a paw around her and hugged her just as tight. When we separated, she giggled and gently brushed away from dirt from my muzzle and body.

"You're all dusty. What have you been doing lately to get you this dirty?"

"I may have been traveling underground to come see my beloved. And to ask a little favor."

"And what would that be?"

"I need some help with making a mattress, some pillows and some cushions."

"What's with all of that my dear?"

"Me and my brothers found a cabin with a barn for cattle. Fáelán cleared out the house and Fáel is cleaning up the barn."

"I believe I can find someone for that. As long as I'm allowed to help with decorating"

"You know you are."