Chapter 1

When her consciousness returned, there seemed to be a sweet and greasy smell in the room that He Lingxing didn't like very much, firmly occupying her olfactory nerves.

The white uniform, the skirt with the hips, and the dim light outline the slender figure of the woman, and the thighs wrapped in black silk dangle in front of her eyes, which is extremely tempting. After a pause for two seconds, she roughly recognized that it was a strong sea salt smell, so strong that it even had a bit of sea saltiness.

It made her have a very strong sense of rejection.

Perfume owners have roughly as low taste as their IQs.

At the moment when his hands were about to meet, He Lingxing raised his eyes and clenched the woman's wrist with no pity, and a scream of pain sounded in the dim room.

As soon as the long legs were lifted, He Lingxing pushed the person back and staggered a few steps with an expressionless face. The sound of high heels paddling on the floor was a bit harsh. The woman's cry was just rumbling, but she lowered her voice. The word "roll" was completely blocked.

"Don't play this kind of trick on me again. This time, your monthly bonus will be deducted. If there is another time, the company won't see you again." He Lingxing paused, "Also, it smells really bad. ."

"I know, I know..."

The tearful woman hurriedly got up from the floor. When she heard her last sentence, she was greatly injured. She stepped on her high heels and pushed open the door and walked out.

Suddenly, a mocking voice of a mechanical voice sounded in my mind: [Sister is still as resolute as before. 】

He Lingxing chuckled as a response. After a while, he sat down by the office chair and turned the lights brighter: "It can be said, what is the mission this time?"

[This task is to invite you, as a vicious female partner, to match the male and female protagonists who are about to be BE in this harem book. 】

For He Lingxing, this kind of thing is practice makes perfect.

She has worked in the Tianji Bureau for many years, and she has opened the cool text route for each of the abuse and bitter love cannon fodder texts. Whether it is a female supporting role or a female protagonist, or a cannon fodder on the street, the final outcome must be a career.

When she and several other friends are ready to retire, this world is her last mission battlefield, commonly known as "retirement".

After listening to the concise description of her exclusive system 520, He Lingxing probably understood the worldview of this book.

This is a harem text with a strong flower market color.

The world she lives in is an ABO world. The woman who came to seduce He Lingxing just now was not wearing any perfume, but a harem of the male protagonist in the original book, "Little Nanny A".

The male protagonist of this book is a high-level Alpha, and he has received a lot of harems due to his powerful and charming pheromones, and even as long as it is a woman, no matter what, he will not refuse.

The reason why "Little Milk A" came to seduce her is because although the original owner was an A, he actually pretended to be an O outside.

This world is relatively liberal to AO, unlike the class society described in some books, whether it is homosexual or heterosexual, and there is no bad habit of treating O harshly.

Moreover, she has been in love with the male protagonist for a long time, and she knows that there are still relatively few cases of AA love, so she deliberately pretends to be an Omega to expand her chances.