Chapter 22

The atmosphere was suddenly filled with ambiguity.

Today, Shu Minglan is very beautifully dressed. The smog blue long windbreaker and Martin boots complement the slender figure. The bow tie outlines the unbearable waist, and the black gauze skirt is decorated with sparkles. Pink, the five fingers that grabbed the edge of the skirt were unusually white.

The long-lost heat came from the glands, and the powerful instinct of Alpha pheromone broke through the obstacles of the inhibitor and completely released it, soaking in the water mist spewed by the air humidifier, and the office was hazy as if under the sun There was a light rain.

The aroma of cherry blossom jelly is sweet but not greasy, and the refreshing taste floats in every element of the air, all of which stimulate He Lingxing's hunting instinct.

The temperature on her cheeks and body increased her impulses. Although she thought she was really not interested in women, at this moment, she seemed unable to resist the powerful temptation of pheromones. .

Shu Minglan took a few steps back and leaned against the wall. The cold temperature touched the hot glands in the back of his neck, but he couldn't restrain his instinctive impulse in the slightest. The coldness of the wall reminded her even more of the lack of a certain piece over the years, and as it approached, a certain suppressed emotion would flood into a disaster.

The scent of Epiphyllum rum is not very aggressive when facing her, but the familiar and unfamiliar taste can still evoke memories of that time, making Shu Minglan dazzled.

turn out to be……

The person who came to rescue her at that time was He Lingxing.

He Lingxing has been pretending to be Omega?

Before I could figure out what I felt in my heart, the powerful pheromone of the top Alpha would expel the rationality from my mind, and what remained was only the instinct that originated from the depths of physiology.

The clamor of the strange voice in Shu Minglan's mind was completely inaudible at this time, and He Lingxing, who had been in emergency contact 520, could no longer capture the sound of the system, and her heart was beating wildly. Involuntarily walking towards the woman leaning on the wall, the smell in the air is very fragrant, and Shu Minglan is the source of the charming fragrance.

The height difference between the two was made up by the height supported by Shu Minglan's 5cm heel, which made her grasp each other's shoulders effortlessly, and found that it was very easy to bring her lips together.

The person who was almost surrounded by her in her arms in a wall-like manner did not resist in the slightest, and the fragrance of exhaling like a blue orchid seemed to be a silent invitation.

Shu Minglan suddenly opened his arms and embraced her shoulders.

"A lick, a lick is fine."

Before ?, she didn't want any Alpha to mark herself for the time being.

But the rising heat in her body is really about to make her lose her strength, and she is so close at hand. Not everyone can resist temptation. The woman's face that was close at hand, combined with the haziness of the time, and the familiar pheromone of the rum flavor, caused the heart to continuously respond instinctively.

For more than 20 years, Shu Minglan has relied on inhibitors to get through every estrus period, but the difference between top-level Omegas and ordinary Omegas is that...

The accumulation of the former inhibitor again and again will only make the instinct suppressed in the deepest rather than really eliminated. As long as there is a trigger of the thunder and the fire, it will let the previously suppressed instinct fully enjoy. poured out? Either erupt in silence, or until the whole person dies.