Chapter 42

Straight daughter flirting with Ji, Ji flirting with straight daughter, thunder strikes?

Is He Lingxing scolding her?

For a moment, Shu Minglan felt that He Lingxing was connoting herself, but when she looked at her, it didn't look like her. Since she didn't look at her, those words seemed to be talking to herself. Same.

Another thought popped into her mind in an instant. Shu Minglan suddenly thought, maybe? He Lingxing wasn't connoting her, but felt that it was not good to forcibly bend people.

Although homosexuality is legal for marriage, in the end, the two people almost simultaneously felt that they were straight women and suddenly changed their sexual orientation, which also required a lot of ideological struggle.

Shu Minglan was moved by He Lingxing's tenderness and thoughtfulness, and gave her a big plus in her heart. In fact, she was not against homosexuality before, but she didn't feel anything, but if the other party is her Alpha that she likes, that's not a bad thing.

Shu Minglan was hesitating? How should he give some hints, but He Lingxing put on another expression almost at the same time, as if she had misheard the sentence just now.

The fair and slender fingertips lifted up the soft hair. He Lingxing pretended to stretch out and sat up from the bed. He didn't bring up the topic just now, but after finishing his clothes, he opened the door and handed it over. The takeaway was backhanded to the assistant at the door.

"Mr. Shu is controlling her body, and I'll accompany her." He Lingxing glanced at the two police officers who were also standing outside, "When the time is up, we'll be going back to the production crew and giving us some food Come on, that kind of nutritious meal, and bring one for each of the two ladies by the way."

Although they were released, they have not officially returned to full freedom until the results come out. Hearing the words, the assistant hurriedly nodded and backed out. When he went down the stairs, he weighed the takeaway in his hand again.

When Shu Minglan asked her to help, she said that it was for He Lingxing. This rich portion was almost enough for three people. A string of , can be said to be extremely luxurious.

She didn't stay by Shu Minglan's side for a long time, but she also knew that her own artist did not like to spend extravagantly and extravagantly like some people in the circle, but always maintained a good thrifty style, so many The dishes are just for He Lingxing. But she had seen Shu Minglan order takeout for others before, but at most it was a little more than usual, and she didn't take it out so much.

Gee.

——Are the rumors on the Internet true, and they have a boss at Yaoxing Entertainment?

**

The sudden death of an artist has caused a great uproar on the Internet, which has sparked a wave of discussions for days and nights.

Because Shu Minglan and He Lingxing were present at the time, some unscrupulous marketing accounts began to use the popularity of conspiracy theories, but after the first two times He Lingxing's positive attitude was not much? Yes, most of them try to lean on some imaginative speculations.

Such speculation was directly slapped in the face in a police notice. The obituary pointed out that Murong Feng's death was due to suicide, and he had a hearty battle with He Lingxing before.

During the battle between the two Alphas, Murong Feng brutally scratched He Lingxing's arm. From that angle, it seemed that he was actually trying to damage her face.

And He Lingxing also responded accurately. In the traces and footprints on the scene, it seems that Murong Feng did not die when the two were fighting, but that after the people hiding in the dark shot Shu Minglan, Murong Feng died. Feng mistakenly thought that Shu Minglan was dead, and then chose to commit suicide by jumping off the building.