Chapter 2

In the worldview setting of this book, there are only two genders, male and female, before the differentiation, and after the differentiation, it will be divided into six types. The male and female ABOs are lined up separately, and private places such as baths and dormitories will be more clearly divided.

After hesitating for a long time at the door of the hot spring bath, He Lingxing finally chose to play to the end and pushed open the door of "female Omega".

Before taking a bath, just in case, she also used the remaining points from the tasks in the previous world to exchange for a bottle of extremely expensive "perfume".

The fragrant and slightly cool fragrance of peach blossom snow sprayed on the glands on the back of the neck, a little itchy and numb, and then the aroma of aroma diffused all over the body. The makeup that the original owner put on specially in order to disguise Omega was a good waterproof makeup, so there is no need to worry too much.

He Lingxing soaked in the warm water and relaxed for a moment.

While digesting and thinking about the original owner's memory, he suddenly heard the sound of approaching footsteps.

"Kick, kick, kick."

The sound of women's high heels is getting closer and closer, as crisp and clear as raindrops hitting the eaves. After confirming that he was of the same sex, He Lingxing's suddenly tense nerves relaxed a little, but he still stared at the door firmly.

"Ding dong."

Fingerprint password input the correct sound into the eardrum.

The baths are set up in places with different genders. In order to prevent unnecessary trouble, everyone will first enter their fingerprints and matching test reports when they join the job. Only female Omegas can enter the baths of female Omegas.

He Lingxing calmly walked to the innermost end of the bath and looked up at the woman who walked in.

The man was in a hurry, and after taking off his high heels, he was about half a head shorter than He Lingxing, which was a little taller among female Omegas. The body wrapped in the bathrobe can still see the curves of the slenderness, and the white legs are half hidden in the mist, which has a hazy beauty.

Shu Minglan was stunned when she saw someone in the bath, but she was relieved when she thought that they were all of the same gender.

Her face blindness is relatively serious, and she doesn't appear in the company very often. She doesn't know who the woman inside is, but her colleagues can't turn a blind eye when they meet. After a moment of hesitation, she still says hello.

The gentle and lazy voice unique to the top Omega is soaked in water mist and plated with a moist sweetness.

He Lingxing's little assistant system also sounded cheerfully in his mind at the same time.

[Detected that the heroine has appeared, please prepare the host to carry out the "vicious female supporting task" to promote the development of the hero and heroine! 】

[The first step is to approach the heroine. 】

"good evening."

The original owner didn't appear often in the company, and he didn't have any direct contact with the artist. He Lingxing found that the other party didn't seem to know her, and she simply didn't report her family to make her feel distant from herself.

Picking up a conversation is not one of the methods He Lingxing is good at. The woman standing in front of her is also like a shy little white rabbit.

Seeing that the awkward chat was about to end before it even started, He Lingxing made a soft "tsk" sound, feeling a little irritable.