Chapter 70

Shu Minglan made no secret of it the day she passed out on set. From her hospitalization to her discharge from the hospital, she was fervently searched and caused a sensation throughout the country. However, Omega's physique is relatively poor, and it is normal to be hospitalized. After Shu Minglan personally released an explanation, few fans criticized the crew, but asked to pay more attention to safety.

Yu Fanhui lay lazily on the bed, sliding his slender fingers across the screen of his mobile phone. After a long time, he couldn't find the information he wanted and turned to look at the woman sitting next to him. Seeing Ji Liufang yawning drowsily, she reached out and gently nudged it on her shoulder:

"Are you sure she's still in bad shape?"

"Isn't that just bad?" Ji Liufang took her hand and gently scratched it on her collarbone. Seeing that Yu Fanhui was unresponsive, she pouted slightly dissatisfied and paused before continuing, "She's in a very bad state. Okay, I came back and took a break from filming my own. game yesterday, and I won't be out until the next game."

"How could Shu Minglan be like this before? If a dedicated person has nothing to do, he'll basically watch him in the crew? It's all the way. But it's strange. I didn't didn't have time to stimulate her last You didn't mean someone filmed it He Lingxing had a relationship with another woman, do you want to release it now? deliberately informed?

"No!" Yu Fanhui didn't know what he was thinking, but he suddenly gave him a stern look, and the fierce look made the woman next to him tremble, showing a little grievance, but he could have no mercy. .

"People? Right now? It's Mili? How could He Lingxing go off the rails? It was a photo of her hugging a child. At best, it's just to deceive people in private, Really. Going out? Sending a lawyer letter to my company name? Do you want to have a reputation? Don't you know there's no lower limit for these marketing accounts?

She felt angry when she said that.

A few times before, she wanted to cooperate with the marketing account to expose the artists' black material from Helingxing Company, but she couldn't grasp any clues for a while. Yu Fanhui didn't have a relationship with He Lingxing? The relationship between the first two people is really good. Of course, she also knows what a lot of artists are like in Yaoxing, but Xiaopao broke the news? It's useless. The Tianxing Girl Group had no material to choose from.

Yu Fanhui had never really liked He Lingxing. He loved only that unforgettable face. After knowing that the other party was an alpha, he immediately lost interest in her. But her mother and Zhou Lan have a very good relationship. Zhou Lan was imprisoned by He Lingxingkeng, and her mother lost ten pounds in one month.

Moreover, Yaoxing Entertainment has openly and secretly suppressed her business since the spotlight began. Last time, an IP address that she really wanted to obtain was once again taken away by He Lingxing. Although Ji Liufang is from Xinghua Entertainment, she is now his girlfriend, and she was also taken in by Shu Minglan. She didn't believe that He Lingxing did it on purpose.

"Do you want to help me see next? Good Shu Minglan, but don't talk nonsense in front of her?" Yu Fanhui rubbed his aching forehead, "Especially don't talk nonsense about what I didn't tell you, so as not to give it to others? Holding the handle doesn't look good?"

You should know that his target was never Shu Minglan, but He Lingxing.

**

More than a month after the filming of “Ancient,” the premiere of “King of the Jungle” arrived on schedule, and Shu Minglan, who had praised the director a long time ago, got a precious two-day vacation.