Chapter 74

Jiangcheng is very windy today.

The weather in summer is like a child's face and it changes. The weather forecast shows that today is still a good day without clouds. The sudden drop in temperature caused the number of people who took taxis to increase suddenly. The Meteorological Observatory urgently notified that a typhoon was coming, so that all citizens should be prepared for protection.

In the hustle and bustle, Yu Fanhui, with his lips tightly pursed, walked out of the auditorium, constantly looking for what he wanted to see. Standing not far from her were two strong bodyguards, but they were submerged in the crowd and no one noticed for a while.

"Unfortunate." Yu Fanhui glanced at the sky outside, and couldn't help but scolded the unpleasant first, "The days when the movie is broadcast are not good, it seems that God doesn't want to help you two earn box office."

Although she said so, she also had to admit that after the field trip today, she found that there were many people watching "The Jungle". Under the leadership of Wang Xiuwen, the reputation of this film is still guaranteed, and the publicity is also very good. Even people who are not so interested in the plot? They have bought tickets and licked their faces just for the sake of CP. It has only been on sale for three hours, and the box office is rising in real time.

Especially after Shu Minglan posted that Weibo post, many fans living in Jiangcheng wanted to have a chance encounter. The traffic in the central shopping mall was unprecedented. But after the accident, this area has been urgently sealed, many people are wandering outside, and some reporters are trying to find the most advanced news.

Those people? The most weather-resistant, no matter what kind of bad weather can't stop their determination to grab the first-hand news, especially "Xinglan CP" is hot now, even Yu Fanhui himself? I also heard that there are love variety shows against the two of them. Make an invitation, just don't know? The same didn't agree.

Her mother and Zhou Lan were childhood sweethearts, and they had a close relationship when they grew up. Seeing that Zhou Lan and He Qingjiang were about to reach the second trial, they were burning with anxiety every day.

If the results of the second trial pass smoothly, the couple will be greeted not only by prison but also by death.

The rising popularity of the two was in stark contrast to her mother's loss, which made Yu Fanhui feel uncomfortable, but the only thing she felt more comfortable about recently was that Shu Minglan's body seemed to be in bad shape all the time. According to Ji Liufang, even Shu Minglan went to the ambulance to inhale oxygen after filming a scene, which shows how bad her physical condition is.

Yu Fanhui didn't have any particular hostility towards Shu Minglan, he just hoped that this person would get sick every three days and one illness, so that He Lingxing would not have the energy or the mind to target him again. Since He Lingxing's company's shares have been raised, her company has been suppressed at both ends in three days, and even sometimes made her...

Piaoyou's thoughts stopped abruptly at the moment Yu Fanhui received the news. After clicking on the picture to determine the direction, the woman trotted all the way down the stairs. It wasn't until I saw that familiar person in an inconspicuous little corner of the underground parking lot of the central shopping mall that I was delighted.

Yu Fanhui's head was a little dizzy at this moment, as if something had burrowed out of it, but the strange feeling was only momentary, and was quickly replaced by nervousness and excitement.

They finally got to work!

**

Shu Minglan was awakened by the sound of the weather forecast on the car radio.