Chapter 46

In the end, He Lingxing still didn't go to the meal that Sudi invited.

The two are not very familiar with each other. They belong to the kind who are in the same crew but have little communication. Basically, they may not know what to say when they are alone together.

She originally wanted to chat with Shu Minglan, because Su Di said that the assistant director would come over when she asked her, but she didn't expect the little girl to admit that it was not the case after she walked away.

He Lingxing never liked to be joked about this kind of thing, so when he said "excuse me" and turned to leave, he was pulled by Su Di's sleeve. She was not tall, so she wanted to look up at He Lingxing, but it didn't hinder the little girl's enthusiasm. Su Di went straight in, glanced narrowly into the distance, and smiled:

"Teacher He, I think Teacher Shu likes you!"

Seeing He Lingxing's surprised expression, as if afraid that she didn't hear clearly, Su Di repeated: "I mean the kind of love that I want to associate with you, not my best friend!"

He Lingxing: "..."

She looked at Sudi's expression before. I thought the little girl was going to tell her something shocking, but I didn't expect it to be this one. Although he couldn't help but his heart contracted violently when he heard others bring this matter to his mouth, He Lingxing retorted subconsciously:

"Impossible, Mr. Shu is a straight daughter."

A person's sexual orientation will not change easily unless he is a closet or bisexual, but Shu Minglan has never shown any interest in women, and when he gets along with her, he acts like a straight girl, sometimes shy and sometimes ? Carefree.

Shu Minglan is the heroine of romance, and she must be straight, not to mention now, even if she really decides to break Shu Minglan in the future, it is estimated that it will take a lot of effort.

Sudi was a familiar one, and her eyes widened when she heard the words: "It's absolutely impossible, just now, when I was playing with you, Mr. Shu and the teacher wrote displeased on his face, how could a straight girl mind me? Friends playing with other girls?"

He Lingxing didn't want to talk to her, let alone reveal her privacy to someone she didn't know well, even if the little girl in front of her had not had her eighteenth birthday. So he reached out and patted her on the head lightly:

"Don't guess, we are pure friendship."

And generally, in addition to confirming the relationship or confirming the ambiguous period, only straight girls will unscrupulously fry CP with straight girls. Few script CPs can be HE in reality, but there is always one party? It is possible to get along with them tempted, so it is safest to operate only with people who are not tempted by each other.

Therefore, when Shu Minglan agreed to do business with her, He Lingxing knew that the other party must be a straight daughter of steel. And Sudi, who came to her to ask for certification, most of the time, had seen the super talk. She could understand the little girl's desire to turn her CP into reality, but she was a little upset by what she said.

Su Di twitched the corners of his mouth, as if he wanted to say something? What, but seeing He Lingxing looking a little anxious to leave? He couldn't continue talking, and could only say:

"Sister Lingxing, if you don't believe me, you can ask her to do some intimate things, such as taking a bath. It's normal for two straight girls to take a bath together, but if Mr. Shu is interested in you, he will definitely not be embarrassed to take a bath with you. Ah..." Su Di's voice, who didn't know if He Lingxing was listening, gradually decreased, "Do you think so?"