Chapter 51

He Lingxing was silent for two seconds: "520, what strange hobbies do you have?"

[Rest assured, the system is not able to issue messages when you complete the task. You also know that since a certain incident, the Tianji office introduced the Jinjiang Learning City and Literature Review Mechanism. As long as there is a privacy scene that does not comply with Qingshui content, it will be marked and not be released until it is completed. You don't have to worry about system spectators, you can do whatever you want with the heroine. 】

[And our system has undergone professional humanized training, and everything we do is done according to the preferences of the operator, and there will be no private goods trained. 】

He Lingxing: “…”

She understands the truth, but she's never had such a messy hobby!

520 said firmly: [No, you have. 】

"Leave, I think you are? What can't you do? Take first place with private goods." He Lingxing cut off communication with 520 impatiently, and looked at Shu Minglan who was quietly waiting beside him:

"Is there anything you like? You can try it first."

Shu Minglanguo didn't choose the one he liked before, and didn't even give the others a vision. Obviously, he was most satisfied with this one. He Lingxing nodded and asked her to come in and exchange. After the exchange, the fruit was so beautiful, so she came out and told her assistant to pay the full amount.

The assistant designer of this costume smiled and thanked them again and again. Lin Qingyan and He Lingxing, who chose the last clothes from Nami's side, also returned, but they all belonged to other people.

The price of high fashion in this fashion show is basically so expensive that ordinary people cannot imagine it. Six figures is already considered poor, and seven figures is the norm. Since each piece of clothing is sold for a considerable income, the designer sometimes even does it himself. The assistant who stayed was introduced to Shu Minglan and spoke enthusiastically.

He Lingxing was also listening nonchalantly next to him. When the woman talked about the imitation ink and wash embroidery on the back, she seemed a little interested. Following his advice, she also turned her attention to the back of the clothes.

The amazing feeling of this dress itself is not so strong, and the part on the back is considered a masterpiece. The excellent sense of design has elevated the whole dress more than a level. The difference between hand embroidery and machine embroidery is that it is more flexible, coupled with the stain of the background color, it looks like an ink drawing but it is not a good print. market, and she can even go with it. of light, the tone changes, as if the real ink paint is flowing over the body.

"The dots here are made of silver thread, because the ink painting is light, and the Hanzo silver thread dots will have a high-level feeling that can flow under the light. The thread color of needle used in the ink painting here is relatively heavy. , wrap it with two black threads? Then you can properly avoid too strong light when walking on the red carpet, and there will be a more rainy feeling in the dark light."

"It looks good." He Lingxing next to him reached out and twisted the cloth. The soft and smooth texture was like silk. "The photo on the back is a copy of this artist's original work?"

The assistant's smile brightened when he heard the words, and there was a sense of pride: "This? No? It's imitating the original work of which company, isn't it? The finished project designed by Mr. Danio himself, and those on the market are different.”

"Do you have a finished drawing?" He Lingxing's eyes lit up, "I want to see it."

"I'm sorry, Mr. He. The finished drawing is the private property of Mr. Danio. The electronic version cannot be taught to the public. If you want to see it, you can only come to the site to see the original drawing of the manuscript." Assistant There was an apologetic smile on his face, and it looked like it was a real day. Clothes. without. Couture, "If you wish, Professor Danio also accepts appointments."