Chapter 75-76

"Okay." The man's hoarse voice sounded in her ears, and at the same time, he grabbed the neck of the female Alpha next to him, before the other party had time to react? Use force.

Just hearing a "click" sound, the woman's neck bone was actually broken, her wide eyes were filled with disbelief, but in the next second, her breath was gone. The people waiting outside opened the curtain after hearing the movement not far away and wanted to come in, but G also did the same.

As the large and fat body collapsed to the ground and was thrown out, the inside of the small tent immediately became spacious.

Standing in front of Shu Minglan was the old enemy she had wanted to see for a long time.

Sometimes in the middle of the night, Shu Minglan, who has always been known for his good temper in the eyes of other people, would like to slash it with thousands of pieces. She hated G more than anyone who was possessed by it and who would infinitely magnify the original evil thoughts and take action in the future. Fan's control over himself.

He Lingxing said that she could wait for her to solve G, as long as she gave her a little more time. But people who haven't experienced that? A nightmare won't know? How strong is her hatred for G, and even for a long, long period of time, she lived like Shu Minglan. It is a bright and beautiful puppet, performing a life that does not belong to him under the arrangement of the so-called script.

In this fragmented script that has been revised, if it wasn't for the reunion with He Lingxing, she would have to live in such a sad manner, or think about being the same as G when her consciousness awakened. end.

He Lingxing went around in circles and then returned to her side again. How could she be willing to let her go again and again and again and again to risk herself?

When a sharp pain started to run through my mind, the familiar feeling emerged again, and the toxin hidden in the detergent was also invaded with G, a double bonus It made Shu Minglan's face change, and the muscles and bones all over his body seemed to be soaked in snow water, cold and soft.

The rain was crackling on the tent.

She suddenly turned over and grabbed the tiger-patterned cup. At the same time, she kept muttering words that ordinary people could not understand, and slammed the cup down on the hard sand. . One of the broken glass shards splashed onto her body, and a smear of blood was drawn on her fair skin, but Shu Minglan seemed to be unaware. It was smashed again and again, causing the tiger-patterned cup to smash directly.

"Praying to something ancient, using one's body as a bargaining chip, and chanting a spell to smash the sacrifice after obtaining the power in exchange is the mystery of locking the power in one's body."

In the severe pain, Shu Minglan was loud and firm, still firm?: "This is the method of Shadow Fall in "The Jungle" in exchange for strength to deal with the moon's breath? Since the summoning method is similar, this should also be considered as hitting your pain point? , right?"

【what you up to! 】

Annoyed to the extreme, G's voice became extremely distorted. Of course, it knew from this time that Shu Minglan had awakened the memory of the previous one, and panicked instantly.

In fact, before, when it wanted to possess itself again, when it was a person, it quickly gave up the idea. After all, its secret is not too difficult, and a very key part is hidden in the role of two people. in the movie. G is not a panacea, there are many things it can only watch but can't disappear.

The way of heaven that supports the operation of every world has both good and evil, among which goodwill is the largest part of a normal world, and if G wants to control it, it must fill the whole world with malice, so it chooses from this book. The two heroines of the show began to strike.