Chapter 17

Unfamiliar Alpha's powerful pheromone suppressed his knees involuntarily.

Murong Feng, whose big hand was about to cover Shu Minglan's glands, suddenly raised his head, his scarlet eyes like beasts were filled with doubts and unavoidable fear.

As an advanced Alpha, it was the first time he had encountered other Alphas who could suppress him so strongly. The instinctual fear from his physiology made Murong Feng highly nervous. Tagged Shu Minglan.

Even if it is not in the susceptible period, the fragrant fragrance of the top Omega pheromones is tantamount to the most powerful motivating agent for the Alpha who is close at hand. The man's hand was already tightly clasping Shu Minglan's shoulder, and he didn't notice the sharp weapon in the opponent's hand that was clenched with all his strength.

Even if she wants to go to prison, she recognizes it!

"clang!"

The dagger he raised with all his strength was hit by a small pebble, causing Shu Minglan, who had no strength now, to instantly lose his only ability to resist, and his delicate face was completely bloodless.

At the same time, the rich floral fragrance swept through the fragrance of the fruit wine, making the suppressed Shu Minglan a lot more comfortable.

In the dazzling swaying mist, a tall figure appeared not far away. The figure of the visitor was wrapped in a coat, tall and indistinguishable, but the pheromone smell on his body was refreshing and pleasant.

Different from the forced attack of mint and fir flavor, the scent of wine with floral fragrance penetrates softly and slowly, covering the disgusting Alpha flavor a little bit, which also makes Shu Minglan much more accepting.

The man stepped forward quickly on his long boots, and grabbed the man who was squatting on the ground. A left hook slammed into his abdomen, and the pain in Murong Feng's eyes suddenly diminished, and he was about to say something. , but was kicked away again.

He Lingxing, who was wearing a mask and a wide hat, kicked his knee hard again, causing Murong Feng to stagger two steps before kneeling suddenly.

At this moment, the superior strength of men is useless in the face of absolute skill, and Murong Feng, who was still in the dominant position just now, was beaten so much that he couldn't help crying. He Lingxing didn't give him a chance to fight back at all, let alone the system's nervous alarm sound in his mind, punching to the flesh, hitting him with great precision in places where it's not easy to see the scars.

"I…"

"Snapped!"

No matter what he wanted to say, the moment the other party opened his mouth, He Lingxing was prepared to slap him on the face again. The force was so great that Shu Minglan, who was nearby, couldn't help shaking his shoulders.

The dim light and the tight packaging made it difficult for her to see the person's appearance, but she could clearly know that it was a way of beating people to death. Following the slap on the face, Murong Feng fell to the ground in a state of embarrassment and spit out a mouthful of blood, which seemed to have a tooth attached.

Of course, Shu Minglan, who was almost violated just now, would not have the slightest sympathy for such a person, and a flash of pleasure flashed in his eyes. The only thing he was worried about was whether this person would be prosecuted for beating the other party like this.

The grievances accumulated for a long time because of this "male protagonist" finally have a straightforward vent. After regaining some strength, Shu Minglan stood up against the wall, raised her head especially sincerely and said "thank you".