Chapter 87 覍 萱 extra (9)

Lin Qingyan looked at her in a panic, and finally released her fingers inch by inch under Le Jiaxuan's complicated eyes.

She had never seen Le Jiaxuan look like this.

In the past, she had always looked at her with intense love in her eyes, but this time it was from the initial surprise to the later calmness, no longer as full as before, so that she could clearly see Feel the happiness that I am needed, and smash the luck that I had in my heart before.

Perhaps before that? She still had such a simple fantasy in her heart, but the truth brought the truth of the matter cruelly and clearly in front of her eyes. Le Jiaxuan didn't even want to accept her touch at this moment, so she had nowhere to talk about her joy.

She saw that Le Jiaxuan's face was not very good-looking, and she was obviously very tired, but she directly rejected her care, and was weakly supported by the oncoming nurse. She stood up and walked into the lounge. .

Lin Qingyan hesitated for a while, but followed.

April weather? It's a little cooler at night.

Omega's physique is much weaker than Alpha's, but Le Jiaxuan was only wearing a thin windbreaker, apparently she came here in a hurry and didn't bring anything. Her grandmother's illness started off-guard, no one must have expected it at the time?

At that time, Lin Qingyan heard what the nurse said seemed to be cardiovascular and cerebrovascular symptoms. She knew nothing about medicine, but she also knew that it should be very serious and the situation was not optimistic. She can understand that Le Jiaxuan is absolutely not in the mood to deal with love at such a time, so she is willing to wait.

After adjusting her mood a little, she carefully walked to Le Jiaxuan's side and wanted to touch those hands, but she stopped when they were just a short distance away.

"Xuanxuan."

It seems that these two words have not been uttered for a long time, and there was a slight sense of strangeness when they were just spoken, but they soon dissipated. The girl's fair cheeks made the two dark circles around her eyes stand out? Obviously, it was obvious that she didn't sleep well after staying up all night. Thinking about it? Before? He handed over his jacket:

"are not you cold?"

Le Jiaxuan's eyelashes trembled.

When she wanted to put a coat on her, her instinctive reaction caused Le Jiaxuan to push Lin Qingyan's hand away in a flash, using a lot of strength, without leaving any trace. , so that the other party staggered and almost fell to the ground, and looked over in surprise.

In Lin Qingyan's memory, Le Jiaxuan always spoke softly to anyone, and she never lost her temper with anyone. From childhood to adulthood, she has seen the best tempered people, namely Shu Minglan and Le Jiaxuan. She has never even heard of swearing, let alone pushed people.

To be honest, Omega's strength isn't too great, but it just made Lin Qingyan defenseless all of a sudden? She bit her lip tightly. Compared with her current sadness, Le Jiaxuan's body is obviously more important. After not seeing her for so long, she really lost a lot of weight.

"What did you come to do with me?"

In the past, the hoarseness of her crisp voice due to physical discomfort was a bit more sexy, but at this time Lin Qingyan had lost the thought to perceive it. Because of Le Jiaxuan's rare speech, after hearing her own voice, she rarely sat down beside her, her voice very low and soft:

"I paid for your grandma's medical bills."

Before seeing Le Jiaxuan herself, Lin Qingyan never thought that she would be so excited when she saw her one day.