Chapter 15

Hotel · Room 403.

"You're a total rubbish."

"He Lingxing didn't do that. Why can't you find her from other places? Didn't you say that you hate her very much? Is this what you mean by hate?"

The voice in her mind was like gangrene attached to the bones, and it kept echoing in her ears without stopping. When Shu Minglan got out of the car, she tightly covered her temples, trying to escape the disgusting voice, but to no avail.

That voice has been lingering in her ears like a ghost, and it will give her that sound from time to time.

"Shu Minglan, you've really disappointed me. He Lingxing has done so many things before, but you can actually forget it. Now you're going to be a good friend with a shy face? If you don't do licking, you're just like that. Are you uncomfortable? You might as well go and lick Murong Feng when you have this time!"

Shu Minglan was still listening calmly, but endured the uncomfortable tingling sensations that came from his mind, but when he heard this, he suddenly squeezed his fist.

"Who I want to be friends with is my own business, and I won't be with him, not to mention, He Lingxing did not do anything illegal."

The electric current that spread from the nerves in her brain made Shu Minglan's limbs and bones seem to be immersed in that kind of tingling pain, but in the eyes of others, she was just sitting there and resting.

Forcibly enduring the severe pain, Shu Minglan said word by word:

"In the script I found, she was not a good person, but she is completely different now. Not only did she not treat me like she did in the script, but she helped me out every time. Like the agent, it was He Ling. Xing was sent to prison, otherwise I don't know when I will be punished."

After awakening, Shu Minglan also had the idea of revenge on the manager, but compared with He Lingxing, she had much less power.

After all, He Lingxing is the high-ranking president of that entertainment company. If you want to deal with an agent, you only need to find her evidence. It will be more effective for her to do it. And without He Lingxing's help, it would be much harder for Shu Minglan as an artist to bring down an agent.

"You really don't know what's wrong. Zi, Zi Zi Zi..."

Then the thing in his mind didn't talk to her at all, but tried to soften Shu Minglan in a brutal way with electricity.

The stinging pain that was like a needle stick turned into a tingling sensation at the back. Shu Minglan was already familiar with the electricity a lot, and he was no longer in excruciating pain when he first touched it like before.

She simply closed her eyes, anyway, this thing still needs to go to the plot by itself, so she can't kill her.

The pain that won't kill her is temporary, and she won't even be short of arms or legs. Shu Minglan only felt more and more pain in his head, as if 10,000 needles were stabbed into the nerves, and his legs became a little weak.

And after this torture ended for an unknown time, Shu Minglan touched his back in a chaotic manner, which was already covered in sweat, soaking the closest clothes.

Shu Minglan stood up staggeringly from the reclining chair in the room and poured a cup of sour plum soup in the room to quench his thirst.

She didn't forget the embarrassing situation she almost encountered in the company before. She was bitten by a snake and was afraid of the rope for ten years.

After the sweet and sour juice was in my throat, my headache was much better. I simply took a shower in the bathroom and lay down on the bed. She has other scenes to be filmed tomorrow, and she can't afford to waste her time like this.

When Shu Minglan was falling asleep, a tall and handsome young man with a mask walked into the alley leading to the hotel. Perhaps it was because Murong Feng's eyes were filled with fatigue just after finishing his work.

He yawned lazily and strode forward in the blind spot of the surveillance, not paying any attention to the woman behind him. The little girl at the front desk saw celebrities several times in one day. After seeing the handsome guy who can only be seen on TV this time, her face was a little red with excitement.

"Murong...Sir, it's room 403. If you need anything, you can call the front desk."

There was a strong wind outside, and Murong Feng, who was very tired, replied lightly and walked towards the elevator despite being sleepy.