Chapter 3

the next day.

The script that Shu Minglan received this time is the second female lead of a modern criminal investigation film. The script is actually pretty good, and the director is quite well-known in the industry. Although criminal investigation is unpopular, there are signs of gradual improvement in recent years. Can also get out of the circle.

This is a film without CP. The male Alpha who plays with her has a good reputation in the industry. He plays her teammate without any ambiguous scenes. But Shu Minglan's estrus period is approaching during this time, and there are many Alphas in the crew. Just in case, I brought some medicines.

Her first scene was shot in the city.

On the way, I rode the nanny car all the way, and it was all my own people. Sister Bai gave a lot of instructions along the way, nothing more than asking her to please the director Jia and add more scenes to herself.

Shu Minglan was very annoying, but she couldn't attack in front of her, she just responded to everything submissively, so well-behaved that she was like a kitten with no temper rather than a person.

Sister Bai smiled with satisfaction, and patted Shu Minglan's thin shoulder.

When she first picked Shu Minglan, she just liked the character of this Omega, she was obedient to people, even if she did something too much, she only needed to coax a little bit, and she has been silent for so many years Let her take control.

Previously, she asked other artists to divide up her resources, but Shu Minglan didn't say a word, but this time, she wanted to let her serve in Israel when she got an inch, but she didn't expect Shu Minglan to agree so easily.

There are really not many clean and good birds in the entertainment industry, and they look like pure and innocent little white flowers. This Shu Minglan may be happy that she can recommend Director Jia, and Sister Bai is slandered.

There were microwaves hidden in the woman's eyes, and resentment flashed through her eyes, but it disappeared quickly, returning to her previous gentle and amiable appearance.

"Minglan's action just now, again, male three, your teammates are on a mission, where should your eyes be? You should stare at Shu Minglan and go up to help. How can you be so careless when you perform a mission?"

"Are you still an Alpha? Other Omegas do better than you in action scenes! Do it again!"

The chief director Zhu Wei's eyes wandered among several actors standing together, constantly directing the movements of several people in order to achieve a higher standard.

The female Alpha Jia Qianmei sitting next to him stared at Shu Minglan alone, with undisguised fiery eyes.

Omega's physical strength is weaker than Alpha and Beta, but Shu Minglan as a high-level Omega is much better than other O's, at least not much different from Beta.

The action scene just now required a backflip to hang Weiya, which is difficult for those who have not practiced it specifically, so the director is constantly giving them opportunities to try.

But Shu Minglan did it very beautifully at one time, and the slender waist can actually be used as the core point of strength to support it, even better than another Alpha supporting role.

Shu Minglan is wearing a close-fitting police uniform, but she has made some modifications to make her waist more slender and slender. Looking at the figure wrapped in black clothes, Jia Qianmei couldn't help but feel excited when she thought that she would soon surrender to her pheromone.