Chapter 36

"Boom--"

The thunder that did not appear in the weather forecast exploded in the air, adding another obstacle to this bad weather.

Although it is a subtropical southern city, it is only ten degrees at night in early winter. As an Alpha with a good physique, He Lingxing can still come and go in costumes freely, but Shu Minglan, an Omega Not necessarily.

In most cases, drone-free shooting is a combination of manual shooting. Today, because it is at night, and the mountain road is inconvenient to walk, only a few people come to shoot this scene. Before setting off, He Lingxing had memorized Shu Minglan's script very well, and of course he knew how much time it would take.

Because it is not a difficult scene, even if there is NG, according to the acting level of the leading actors Shu Minglan and Murong Feng, it should be maintained within half an hour, but now it has been ? Going for an hour.

He Lingxing was standing at the bottom of the mountain at this time, looking up, even with the strength of the top Alpha, he could only vaguely see the sparse leaves in the dark night like a cloud of ink. Human voices and silhouettes swayed into a hazy patch in front of my eyes, and could not even be captured at all.

There was only an emergency communication person next to her, a strong male Alpha bodyguard. Similarly, there were two or three people there. It stands to reason that this kind of bodyguard can only come in after selection, and the people around her are also very polite to her during the process of getting along...

But according to Murong Feng's past performance, it doesn't seem like his disgusting behavior to not do anything in such weather.

He Lingxing wouldn't be too worried if there were only one Murong Feng and two people beside him, but he still had the system derived from the consciousness of this world in his hand to help. Facing the unknown situation, Shu Minglan thought. Maybe it's a lot less to deal with?

Moreover, Omega had a natural disadvantage against Alpha. If Murong Feng wanted to bribe or control the two bodyguards, the consequences would be unimaginable.

The long wait has made He Lingxing no longer as calm as when she came, but she also has her own system. After adjusting her breath for a while, she told the bodyguard that she wanted to go to the toilet and felt in the dark. go out? go?.

Although I don't know why Murong Feng is inexplicable to Shu Minglan? He has such a big obsession, but just in case, it's the key to go now and find them.

**

In the darkness where his fingers could be vaguely seen, Murong Feng slowly opened his eyes.

Alpha has always had better five senses than others, especially a more advanced Alpha like him, who can already smell Shu Minglan's pheromone to capture the opponent's location. Before filming, of course, both of them had put on restraint stickers to prevent accidents, but when they came down just now, he had already stretched out his hand to tear off Shu Minglan's restraint sticker.

Omega's sweet and fragrant cherry blossom aroma is derived from the lure of Alpha's instinct, like an invisible thread that allows him to **** in any environment.

The location where Shu Minglan fell should not be too far away from him, Murong Feng touched the wound on his leg that he just scratched, and guessed that he should be able to stick to it in one breath?

——He quietly led everyone away and walked to the edge of a steep **** that he had found earlier, but because of the darkness and tension, he did not successfully avoid the tree hanging upside down, so he suffered a little. Leg injury.