Chapter 37

When they returned to the dormitory in the room, Shu Minglan's legs were still a little uncontrollably weak, and with the help of He Lingxing, she lay down on the bed. The bitten gland was still aching, but in that pain, there was an indescribable pleasure. The fragrance of Epiphyllum and Cherry Blossom overlapped in the fresh air, with a refreshing fragrance.

The second temporary marking will be smoother after the first processing experience. He Lingxing is not the kind of Alpha who is directly rude after being affected by Omega pheromone. After biting her, he helped her with great grace. Go back and ask politely? Is she uncomfortable.

In fact, in all fairness, compared with the Alphas she had met before, He Lingxing was her favorite one. Even in such a tense situation, she repeatedly asked her opinion when she was temporarily marking her, and then moved gently, taking care of her physical condition, suppressing Alpha's instinctive instinct to taste it.

Shu Minglan is now completely sure that He Lingxing is definitely a Ji cub. He said that he liked Murong Feng was just a disguise of being straight, and it didn't look like him at all.

How can a straight girl go to that kind of website to watch that kind of movie and fill out the questionnaire with relish? Later, out of curiosity, she logged in the URL of the website at that time and found that it was quite complete, there were novice teaching, and it was divided into 1 and 0.

If a woman like Yu Fanhui or Jia Qianmei quietly went to the website to learn this kind of thing while filming intimate scenes with her, Shu Minglan would only feel nauseated and numb, but what? He Lingxing gave her Feeling much better, no discomfort at all.

Shu Minglan didn't even think that He Lingxing had any thoughts about her top-level Omega? After all, if there were, there would have been thousands of opportunities to start. The reason why I took the risk to watch a movie while living with myself must be because of the ambiguity requested by Director Wang.

She saw that He Lingxing was shyly holding the sheet with both hands, and she looked quite cute.

"Aren't you going to see Le Jiaxuan?"

"She went to the hospital. There should be a doctor there. There should be nothing. In contrast, you should take care of yourself first."

He Lingxing's cheeks still had a faint crimson color, and he looked away quietly. He didn't look at the burning eyes of the woman lying on the bed, and paused, "I also called Lin Qingyan."

She wasn't particularly clear about what happened between the two little girls. In the original plot, their relationship was just average, but later because of the competition for Murong Feng, they definitely wouldn't get along very well. But the current plot has changed a lot compared to before. Le Jiaxuan likes Lin Qingyan, not Murong Feng.

If you are hurt by "Little Pepper", it will be fine if you send it to the hospital in time, but you will be more sensitive to the smell of Alpha after that. This kind of thing has no traces after spraying, and there is no extract to prove its use. Unless it is pierced on the spot, it is difficult to diagnose when sent to the hospital.

She remembered that it would be a little uncomfortable even if she was given a medical inhibitor in the hospital after being recruited. Le Jiaxuan is now an adult and has the ability to make her own judgment. As for whether to take this opportunity to get closer to Lin Qingyan? It's up to her to show her intentions.

But since Le Jiaxuan did it for Shu Minglan? In this way, she has to go there for a while, not to mention if she continues to stay here...

"Then I'll go see Le Jiaxuan first?"