Chapter 33

Mu Xueting is one of the administrators of Weibo Jiquan CP Chaohua.

In recent years, the increasing popularity of Ji's changing dramas has made the classmates of Jiquan's CP super talk extremely excited. Finally, they don't have to go to relevant submission topics to pick up people from other dramas to find meal replacements. In the dream, I expect two beauties to shoot the same-sex script.

"King of the Jungle" was the first Lily movie she followed, and Mu Xueting had been following the trend since the establishment of Chaohua. Some time ago, when the crew announced that He Lingxing had officially joined, although there were a lot of doubts on the Internet, many fans who were following Yaoxing Entertainment had already started an internal carnival.

In fact, things have to start from some time ago?—

A person named [Gua Tian Li Xia] ID was the first to create Xing Lan Chaohua before the King of the Jungle was filmed, and he released a "Xing Lan is real" remark and frantically insulted and dissed the popular popularity? Xiaosheng Murong Feng.

Guatian Lixia said that she saw Shu Minglan up close by a certain chance, and there was a beautiful sister next to Shu Minglan. She couldn't remember the name for a while, how many days later? He also added that he should be the CEO of Yaoxing Entertainment. I seem to have seen it in a press conference video before.

At that time, "Xinglan CP" didn't have much attention, and there were only a few people who talked about it. Mu Xueting was a big fan of Shu Minglan. After seeing it, I just thought it was nonsense. Mu Xueting, a perennial CP fan, said that the CP of these years can't be messed up, let alone pull someone out of the same frame.

Until the official announcement of "The Jungle" that He Lingxing officially starred, Mu Xueting was full of candy when she touched Xing Lan's super talk.

An anonymous person posted:

—Shu Minglan announced on Weibo that he cooperated with He Lingxing, and announced that the two were the rare top Alpha and the top Omega. It seems that this is true for CP?

Interests, Shu Fan, I was not familiar with He Lingxing before. Remember one thing? Do you still remember that Ming Lan's manager was that idiot named Bai, and the public relations department also abolished a group of them. Taila, who was named Bai, gave it to Ming every time. What the **** did Lan pick up?

Now that Ming Lan's agent has changed, he has received "The Jungle", which is still a lot! ! The old fans who have been fans since their debut really shed tears. Ming Lan's acting skills are really good. Now that the assistant and the manager have changed, put a Ming Lan to see the detailed picture of Mr. He's eyes and look. You can take a closer look. [picture]

Reply from the first floor: Wow, this look is amazing, I remember that He Lingxing was not from a major. Although he looks very fit, I don't know if his acting skills will work. But there is one thing to say. She has never acted, but looked at Ming Lan's eyes? She was really responsive, if she didn't like me? I don't believe it.

Reply from the second floor: Kusa Yujie Ba Zong AlphaX Outer Rou Inner Qingchun seduces Omega, I? It's great, let's arrange with the humanities!

Reply from the third floor: yue, can you take care of it? What do you think? I mean, why don't you go to Xinghua Entertainment? An old beer belly and a bunch of people he cares for?

Reply on the fourth floor: Are there cat cakes upstairs? ? ? Have you ever seen a fostered canary that doesn't hide? He even showed his affection in a careless manner, and you have seen the golden owner accompany the fostered person to film? ? ? I'm afraid it's not that the brain is full of banana-colored waste, right? It is recommended that the eyes? Don't need to donate to those who need it?