Chapter 39

"She? awake?"

"woke up."

"Is there any problem?"

"It doesn't appear to be there at the moment."

but?…

The doctor shook his head and looked at Le Jiaxuan with a hint of sympathy in his eyes.

The doctor is an Omega, and he can smell the pheromone, so he knows that the two should not be together yet. However, from the anxious eyes of the little girl, the doctor seemed to smell a vague ambiguous aura. Her pure and kind nature made her not tell Lin Qingyan about Le Jiaxuan's special physical condition.

When Lin Qingyan heard the words, her originally tightly wrinkled brows loosened a little?: "Then can I go in and see her?"

Le Jiaxuan was sprayed in the face by "Little Pepper" at the time. It stands to reason that it is best to avoid Alpha now, and wait until the signs are completely stabilized?

But in fact, there is another way to alleviate this effect, which is to let Alpha temporarily mark the Omega who was recruited. The doctor remembered that Le Jiaxuan had called out the name of the girl in front of her again and again in her sleep, and when she saw Lin Qingyan's worried face, her heart could not help softening.

In the end, Lin Qingyan held two inhibitors, pushed open the door, and walked into Le Jiaxuan's Omega ward.

Le Jiaxuan felt like she had a long dream.

She? She dreamed of He Lingxing, who helped her in times of distress, of her elder sister Shu Minglan, who guided her in a soft voice, of the vicious Murong Feng, and of unbelievable and bizarre scenes event.

In fact, her interest in singing and dancing came from Leilani, who had debuted in another company before, namely Lin Qingyan.

At that time, Leilani was a smash hit. He was the ace of the whole group and the front door. The cold and cool girlish feeling convinced many male and female fans, and was directly selected as the first new king of the new generation of women's groups.

However, before the king was crowned, Leilani's group collapsed because of the black information of his teammates. The long-awaited tour concert came to an end, and the group disbanded and went their separate ways.

At that time, Le Jiaxuan originally aimed at the stage. After seeing Leilani's performance, she became even more excited and became more determined to pursue her dream. Le Jiaxuan was still taking the art exam when the incident happened to the girl group. After the exam, she heard the news that the group had collapsed.

That year, she was not in the mood to go to the school she was admitted to. She locked herself at home for half a month, and after half a month, she started to practice dancing and singing every day. After that, I heard the news about the recruitment of Yaoxing Company and the participation of Leilani, and even more eagerly went to sign up.

After paying an unimaginable price for ordinary people, she finally broke through the siege and truly stood with the girl who once dazzled and dazzled on the stage. But from there, the wheel of fate seemed to have played a big joke on her, and with the girl's pure expectations, she fell into the mud ruthlessly.

The first thing that appeared in the dream was that her leg was injured and she could not make her debut. Although Le Jiaxuan was mentally prepared, the scene when the car approached unprepared was still painful. her eyes.