Chapter 69

Three times... BE?

When He Lingxing was a little confused, Shu Minglan, who had just gotten out of bed, squeezed his glands, and a numbed electric current was transmitted from the woman's fingers to his body. in trance and surprise?

Shu Minglan still feels a little unrealistic trance now.

In fact, the actual time she knew He Lingxing should be many years ago.

The structure of this world itself should be a sweet and refreshing article in Lily's circle of entertainment. best omega artist. The original Shu Minglan didn't feel depressed because he didn't meet such a wonderful agent; the original He Lingxing grew up under Luo Fang's lap because he hasn't been kidnapped since childhood.

When Shu Minglan first entered the circle, she signed a contract with Yaoxing Entertainment after filming her first play. He Lingxing, who started his own business at a young age, had a normal relationship with her, but after an accidental mark, she was really Since then began a sweet and tense underground romance.

Until once, He Lingxing accompanied Shu Minglan to a variety show as an amateur. At this time, the live broadcast barrage broke that "Shu Minglan is He Lingxing's backed Omega lover". The two directly admitted their relationship on the spot. , then got a license and married for life.

Their life should have ended successfully, but they were disrupted by an accident.

This accident was Murong Feng.

The man who transmigrated in this sweet lily trial didn't want to be a mediocre male partner, so he tried his best to use a long-lost cult's secret method to successfully find the "G" system for help himself.

Because Murong Feng turned into an Alpha, he was sort of a same-sex reprimand for He Lingxing. He fell in love at first sight after seeing Shu Minglan, but it was not that person who "fell in love", but his role as the heroine Excellent Luck possessed.

Murong Feng opened his mouth to the “G” lion, asking to tamper with the script and let everything go according to his own thoughts. For some unknown reason, "G" agreed to go down after hesitating, so he forcibly controlled the book's worldview and gave Murong Feng the power to make his own decisions.

The script he revised twice before ended in failure at the very beginning. The script flooded Shu Minglan's mind like a memory shard, which made her instinctively vigilant against stranger Murong Feng. . The third revision of the first draft of the "G" script cost a lot of money to finally start, but just in case, he removed He Lingxing from the plot.

Only if this world does not exist, He Lingxing, his thoughts will go smoothly, and Shu Minglan, as an Omega, can control it better.

"So that's...the reason why I didn't regain my memory when I was at the Tianji Office?"

When He Lingxing had memories, she found out that she was in a place called "Tianji Bureau", she didn't know where she came from, and she didn't know anything about her past. Tianji's office also sent missions to her. While performing missions, the time spent on her body will not pass, and she will always retain her original appearance and age.

At that time, her friend Lin Feiran also mocked her as a machine that has no emotions and only performs tasks.

"The situation at that time was very chaotic, 'G' sent you back directly, and I was alone? They happened to be controlled by them. Later, when Tianji's office sent you, I lost the memory of that time. , and then... as you see it?"

He Lingxing, who had lost all his memory, thought he was the one carrying the book, but he still found himself with Shu Minglan in the midst of repeated entanglements and hardships. The two got rid of Murong Feng, but "G" found Zhang Cheng. His idea to destroy the two aborigines was very obvious, and the intention was to change the plot.