Chapter 68

FR
After Ji Liufang finished speaking, she looked intently at Shu Minglan, trying to see something on his face? Something was wrong, but the expected anger? Just looking at her with indifference, like looking at a meaningless jumping clown.

"Il Lingxing..."

“And my girlfriend? I'll know better than you.” Before Ji Liufang could finish speaking, she was interrupted by Shu Minglan's muffled voice. The initially soft face was full of an unmistakable firmness. Seeing the other party's expression hesitant to speak, he didn't give another look, and he resigned and walked away.

Ji Liufang had already wanted to give up, but then she thought of something? She gritted her teeth and strode forward, raising her voice slightly so she could still hear him from afar, "You? Alpha-raised Omega outside, don't you want to see you?"

Shu Minglan suddenly stopped.

Just when Ji Liufang was ready to put the so-called collected "evidence" before her, she heard the woman say in a cold voice, "Since then, if you like to be kept, try it yourself. No, but Omega like you, with all the pheromones, gives off a weird aura, probably no one would want that, right?"

"toi?!"

One of Ji Liufang's heart problems is that his pheromone has a very weak taste of traditional Chinese medicine, but this kind of natural thing can't be changed, otherwise there will be no troublesome pheromone to taste. durian. . She basically sprays a lot of perfume on her body every time she goes out, but for people of the same sex who have a more sensitive sense of smell, it's still easy to identify the real perfume inside.

She ? I only heard that Shu Minglan is a sweet bun who treats everyone? Sweet and sweet, totally? I didn't expect the other party to have such a vicious side. Ji Liufang, who was pushed to the center, did not look very well at the time, but because he was about to go to a place where someone was going, he did not not dare continue to answer.

"You really have..."

Ji Liufang didn't have time to finish the last sentence which she choked out with her mouth. When she was about to reach the last steps, she saw Shu Minglan, who had already walked in front of her, take a kick. the air.

Panic flashed across Ji Liufang's face, but she didn't even have time to pull it and saw Shu Minglan's white cheeks come into intimate contact with the mud on the ground. The splashed muddy water stained hair like clouds and slowly slid down the woman's beautiful cheeks before falling back into the puddle.

"Taper."

As consciousness barely came out, Shu Minglan vaguely heard the director's anxious cries and people's crowded footsteps, as well as Ji Liufang's excited and terrified defense. She wanted to open her eyes, but her headache was splitting, the misty rain washed away the dirt on her face, half of her body was weakly submerged in the icy water, her eyes were gradually moving away from her.

In the end, the whole world fell into silence.

**

"Director Li, it's really not me, I was walking behind her?" I really did not expect it? Suddenly she fell! I have no grievance against Shu Minglan... No, I don't like him? I didn't reach out to push her down!"

Ji Liufang's excited rebuttal was drowned out by sobs, but it was like the buzzing of mosquitoes and flies, and it was very loud. Shu Minglan only felt that his consciousness seemed to be divided into several unclear lines, and he began to gradually expand and expand, seeping into the hazy illusion, grabbing a few flashes of memory.