Chapter 91 覍 萱 extra (13)

Half an hour later, Le Jiaxuan sat in the car home without even noticing that her skirt was scratched.

  The news sent by Weibo was still trembling one after another. The driver in front of her was very professional and did not say a word or ask, and just took her in the direction of Lin Qingyan's house according to the usual route. The weather was clearly not hot, but Le Jiaxuan's palms and backs were sweaty, and her brows were slightly frowned because of the pain.

  Because there is no concealment, the entry "Lin Qingyan is injured" has rushed to the top of the hot search in a short period of time. Even public relations can't suppress it. Unremittingly chasing the paparazzi photographed by the artist.

  And this scene seemed to overlap a lot with her phantom, Le Jiaxuan was so nervous that her heart was clenched tightly, and the materialistic world was about to collapse from now on.

  ——Half an hour ago, at the moment Lin Qingyan confessed to her, the illusion that should have stopped abruptly continued suddenly. Like a sideshow coming after the end of the series, she saw the follow-up from a perspective that was not her own.

  The first one was Lin Qingyan's heart-piercing cry.

  In the time I've known Lin Qingyan for so long, Le Jiaxuan has never seen Lin Qingyan lose her composure so much, even if the previous group disbanded before reaching the summit because of her teammates' scandals. Perhaps it was because of the good expression management that she had practiced before, and even she had never seen any particularly excited emotions on the other party's face, let alone crying loudly like that.

  In Lin Qingyan's cry, Le Jiaxuan heard her name.

  But the two people in that phantom are obviously rivals, and even she is pregnant, and the child is with Murong Feng. Lin Qingyan's favorite person is also Murong Feng, not her, and she can even give up the appearance fee announced for a date with Murong Feng. She is not as dedicated and willing to fight as she is now.

  Lin Qingyan, who likes Murong Feng so much but hates herself, did not feel complacent about losing a competitor after she jumped from a tall building. Instead, she quietly ran to her graveyard after everyone else had forgotten about her. .

  It also rained heavily that day.

  Lin Qingyan fell ill when she returned home.

  According to his own standards, Murong Feng in the illusion may really be regarded as a "winner in life". Not only is he successful in his career, but he is gradually devouring Yaoxing Entertainment. Even alpha would attack occasionally. Lin Qingyan's absence didn't make Murong Feng feel any emptiness, he still circulated among all kinds of beauties, enjoying the joy of being a groom every night.

  But Lin Qingyan became more reticent after that illness.

  She worked as usual, but she was no longer as close to Murong Feng as before. Of course, Murong Feng also directly forgot the existence of such a No. 1 person in his new love. It wasn't until Lin Qingyan took the initiative to send him a date message one night that Murong Feng recalled it from Yingying Yanyan.

  He happily went to the appointment, and met Lin Qingyan, who was very romantic for the first time, and when he was about to come out happily after taking a shower, the one who greeted Murong Feng was a sharp dagger, stabbing him in the throat.

  Le Jiaxuan had never seen Lin Qingyan fight, and of course Lin Qingyan had never learned this, but the girl in despair did all the rude moves that she would never have done before.

  Kicking, biting, boxing... Lin Qingyan tried her best to fight against that man, but she was defeated in the end. The nails she had kept for a long time directly pierced Murong Feng's glands. Murong Feng's body was covered with scars, but they were all skin traumas. Even if they are all alphas, the male a who has been trained will be physically stronger than the female a. He finally subdued Lin Qingyan, with a monstrous hatred in his eyes.

  Glands are very important for alphas and oga, especially for alphas like Murong Feng, glands symbolize their sexual abilities. Murong Feng raised the blood-stained tip of the knife towards Lin Qingyan...

  He hesitated for a while, and seemed to be muttering something strangely to the air, before he stabbed the knife on the girl's trembling shoulder superior. Lin Qingyan didn't cry out for pain, but there was a murderous intent in her eyes that were as cold and snow-capped as ever.

  She had never hated someone so much.

  She had never seen her hate someone so much.

  The girl in the phantom finally left the world under the name "Lin Qingyan committed suicide by taking sleeping pills", but the murderer is still at large. Although she knew that it was not a real phenomenon, Le Jiaxuan couldn't help it, her heart was shaking violently every second.

  She leaned her face against the cold car window.

  She tightly held the gauze skirt that was accidentally scratched just now, and only felt the tactile sensation of something being held in the palm of her hand, that she had a real reaction that had not yet left the world.

  After crossing the overpass full of traffic, the driver was preparing to drive in another direction. But before he was about to turn the corner, he heard the hoarse voice of Le Jiaxuan who had been barely speaking in his car all this time.

  She reported the address of a wealthy area a little strangely: "Go over there."

  During the vacation, Shu Minglan was taking care of her children at home.

  After returning from Tianji Bureau, she and He Lingxing gave birth to a pair of twin phoenix twins, both of whom were cute and beautiful. Among them, the older sister looks a lot like her, and the younger sister looks a lot like He Lingxing. In the split prediction report, the two should be alpha and oga, but they don't care.

  He Lingxing, who has stolen half a day's leisure, is cooking for his wife and children in person. Her cooking skills have been practiced fairly well, at least not as before. She can only cook some simple dishes, such as candy Shu Minglan's favorite light Jiangsu and Zhejiang dishes, such as vinegar carp and Sixi meatballs, can also be prepared.

  The aroma was billowing in the kitchen, and the two toddlers outside were chattering, pushing or pulling each other from time to time and then being hugged away by Shu Minglan. The woman who had given birth only had a slightly more mature look in her eyebrows and eyes, but her figure was still well maintained, even a little plumper than before, and her overall figure was more beautiful.

  Luoyun and Fang Qiyou, the wife and wife, have spent most of their time on their leisurely honeymoon now, and they only come here occasionally as guests, and every time they come here, they will agree two days in advance. When she received the call from the visitor, Shu Minglan was slightly taken aback, and was even more surprised when she saw that it was Le Jiaxuan.

  Since Le Jiaxuan became a teacher, although she often sent her gifts, it is true that the connection between the two has become less. The girl who was insecure in the past has gradually grown up, and she is no longer always sticking to each other like she used to be. Do things behind her.

  "What's wrong?"

  The moment the gentle voice sounded, she saw Le Jiaxuan's haggard and helpless face during the video call.

  The author has something to say: It will end next Wednesday. Thanks to the little angel who voted for me to be the overlord or to irrigate the nutrient solution during 2021-08-05 00:00:00~2021-08-06 00:00:00~ Thanks to the little

  angel who cast the mine: Gu Gui 2 Thank

  you to the little angel of irrigation nutrient solution: 10 bottles of Lushu;

  thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!
123