Chapter 16

There seems to be a voice in the dream that has been clamoring to torment her nerves, even in her sleep, it will not let her have a good night's sleep.

It was raining outside, and the sound of thunderstorms was getting louder and louder, almost as if the gods were pouring down, slamming straight into everything in the world. The cold water vapor lowered the temperature a lot, and the thin quilt on the body couldn't resist the coldness.

Shu Minglan turned over, although his body was so cold, his mind began to heat up gradually.

But now...it's not her estrus period.

**

Shu Minglan has a happy family and grew up in a very warm environment since childhood, but after entering the entertainment industry, nightmares followed.

She differentiated into a weak Omega, although in a relatively equal society, it is unavoidable that Omega has some defects compared to Alpha. For example, it is also an embarrassing period, the susceptible period of Alpha is dangerous to others, and the estrus period of Omega is very dangerous to oneself.

The top Omega is not as aggressive as the top Alpha. On the contrary, it will have a great stimulation and temptation for the Alpha group, and will attract that group of people to try their best to compete.

Top Omegas are truly the ones who will be remembered wherever they go.

People like Jia Ximei are not the first ones she encounters after entering the circle, nor will they be the last ones. As long as she doesn't have a strong Alpha backer later, it's hard to guarantee that she won't be violated.

Since the differentiation, Shu Minglan has clearly felt the two sides of being an Omega, and more of them seem to do more harm than good.

The encounter with Murong Feng was like a dream. To Shu Minglan at the time, it was like a pair of hands that pulled her out of the abyss, and she saw a ray of light when she just stopped on the shore. Even if there is endless darkness behind the light, she is happy.

Under the deliberate design of the front desk attendant, the night when Murong Feng stumbled into the wrong room was a sweet trap for Shu Minglan. The high-level Alpha had only temporarily marked her by mistake, but finally couldn't bear it under the burst of her pheromone... The two made the first permanent mark.

From then on, that handsome and handsome Alpha not only occupied her glands, but also occupied her whole heart full of enthusiasm.

Only now did Shu Minglan understand that the combination of Alpha and Omega was destined. And her life also exists for this man who will shine and illuminate the entire entertainment industry. For the sake of Murong Feng, she can do everything in her favor, even at the expense of her own, to be the woman behind him.

"What stupid thing?"

Looking at the strings of words that appeared in front of his eyes, He Lingxing, who basically didn't speak swear words, couldn't help but curse. Seeing her disgusted expression, 520 didn't dare to release the more disgusting follow-up.

But he still couldn't stop He Lingxing's sudden strong sense of rejection.

This is not at all written by someone who could be called a normal human being.

Being in love with the brain, forcing one person into another person's vassal, plus the male protagonist's treatment of the female protagonist in the later period, this is no longer a unique hobby, but a serious insult to human dignity.

If the "cannon fodder" in the novels she had passed through before was to set off the "protagonist", then at least there is a logical line, so there is no logic and no point of view, only a suffocating and mindless plot she does not know What kind of thoughts did the author write with?