Chapter 95 Family Portrait·Xinglan (Part 1)

On December 17, at the entrance of Shining Star Entertainment Company.

  The past few days are the year-end celebrations of the Stars Club. A large number of reporters and station sisters have long gathered around the entrances of major entertainment companies. No one came out.

  This year is also the year when the two children of He Lingxing and Shu Minglan are two years old. Many people in the front line of entertainment want to see the real face, but even though the couple are insiders, they never even show their faces. Willing to show the child. Once there was a paparazzi who wanted to take a sneak shot, but He Lingxing directly sued the court for compensation. Since then, he stopped thinking about it.

  According to reliable sources, He Lingxing will also appear in this year's grand ceremony, and may bring two children to appear. The news that is more likely to break out this year is that Le Jiaxuan and Lin Qingyan will make their first public appearance together. After publicizing their relationship on Weibo, they went on to deal with their own careers, and they didn't get together until the end of the year.

  Many people were looking forward to the opening of this feast. It was quiet outside, but it was noisy inside.

  After retiring, Luo Yun, who was keen on bringing up babies, was no longer aloof as before, holding the egg syrup brewed by the previous assistant in her hand, and calling the baby over with her fingers hooked. The slightly older one followed He Lingxing, surnamed He, and had a more lively personality. He stood on tiptoe and hugged the syrup in Luoyun's hand into his arms and sucked it up. .

  "Chirp!"

  Xiao Xiaoshu, who had a chubby face, kissed Fang Qiyou who was sitting next to him, making the woman's heart burst with joy.

  Since finding He Lingxing, Fang Qiyou's mental condition has improved a lot, at least not as coldly as before and not communicating with others, even the people in the company were the first to notice the boss's face It started to get warm.

  She has been actively doing treatment for these years. Although her physical condition cannot return to the peak state, at least her body is no different from that of a normal female oga at this age. Luo Yun, who had been secretly worried all this time, felt relieved.

  The two have only had one daughter for so many years. After they found He Lingxing, they didn't disturb her life too much, but they would visit regularly every month. Shu Minglan, a gentle, considerate and beautiful daughter-in-law, is of course very satisfied with both of them. After Shu Minglan gave birth to twins, the frequency of walking between the two parties became higher after discussion.

  The two are not too old and they are forward-thinking and know how to advance and retreat. They never ask or interfere too much in their private life. Of course, Shu Minglan has no objection to her mother-in-law. She has never had any unpleasantness in the past few years. when. The two children also like Luo Yun and Fang Qiyou very much. Every time they meet, they are always in harmony.

  When He Lingxing, who finished her makeup, came striding over, she saw Xiao Xiaohe blowing bubbles with her hand dipped in syrup, not afraid of the people around her, laughing in a childish voice while circling around, one by one People play very hard. But while neither of the kids is shy, she doesn't intend to expose them to flashing lights so early.

  This is the protection a mother should have for her child.

  Perhaps exposure or early training for children to debut as child stars will be a good opportunity to gain popularity, but in many cases, the thoughts of parents may not necessarily represent the thoughts of children correctly. He Lingxing's involvement in the entertainment industry can barely be regarded as the second generation of stars, but whether to become the third generation of stars will depend on the choices the children will make when they grow up. Maybe they will have different goals, and at that time it will be left to the grown-up self idea.

  She also discussed with Shu Minglan on this issue, and the two reached a consensus happily.

  "The reporter went to make a way. No interviews will be accepted at the door of the company. If someone insists on coming up to interview an artist or following a shoot, they will be blacklisted. After that, our artist will not accept any interviews from his company. "He Lingxing turned his eyes to look at the assistant, his soft expression disappeared, and it became serious in an instant, "Also, remind them to be ready to call the police if necessary." "Okay, received.

  "

  The assistant who has been with He Lingxing for several years is no longer as submissive as before. He nodded and strode out. After telling He Lingxing what he meant, many reporters dispersed, and the security guards easily cleared them out. A safe passage. Shu Minglan, who had put on makeup, was wearing a thick black woolen coat, striding forward with her head held high, and was immediately captured by a bunch of flashing lights.

  He Lingxing followed closely behind, and after that came several artists signed by the company and Lin Qingyan and Le Jiaxuan. Mantianxing's popularity hasn't dropped much since "Shuangyan" was untied, and has been steadily ranking among the top three domestic girl groups. The relationship between Lin Qingyan and Le Jiaxuan is even more curious, but the camera is about to capture it When Le Jiaxuan was watching, Lin Qingyan took a step forward and directly blocked with her body, and happened to block the person who was a few centimeters shorter than herself in the wide clothes.

  The reporter was still "clicking" to take pictures, but they really didn't dare to go forward.

  In countless places surrounded by light and shadow, a grand dinner party is slowly opening.

  Two years ago, Shu Minglan missed the Best Actress and was only nominated for Best Actress, but regrettably she did not win the Best Actress because of a gap of one place, and only had the title of "Movie Queen" for several years. And this year's best film was once again a strong nominee. It was a drama without a CP heroine, and it was the one that received a lot of controversy after it was revealed that Shu Minglan would star in it.

  Most of oga's challenges are relatively weaker characters, so that they will be more suitable in terms of physical fitness or temperament, but Shu Minglan's character has never been the kind of character that likes to live in one role.

  Shu Minglan's biggest challenge last time was the heroine of the Xianxia drama, but that time it was mainly in a light comedy style, this time it is a real drama, playing the role of a female special police officer who needs many special effects to fly over the walls, and her own The personality is completely different, and it is also a great test for physical strength.

  However, after the movie was released, the reviews from all walks of life were very good, and the costume drama with another person showed a tendency to fight. It is not clear who will win the best actress crown this year.

  When the host above read out the names of the last two people, He Lingxing felt that Shu Minglan, who had been comforting herself and said that she didn't care, was holding her hand tightly, with unprecedented strength, and even hurt herself Couldn't even notice.

  The two quietly held their breath.

  The author has something to say: There is one more chapter and it will be over. If there is no accident, it should be a new article on Saturday (no accident). If it is confirmed, it

  will be notified in the comment area/copywriting ( ̄3)(e ̄)Thank you in 2021 -08-09 00:00:00~2021-08-10 00:00:00 During the period, the little angel who voted for me to overlord or irrigate the nutrient solution~Thanks to the little angel who

  cast the landmine: Mochi, all the world 1 Miss Sister;

  thanks to the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution: 50 bottles of Mochier; 6 bottles of Jiafei Mao; 3 bottles of Xixi Xixi

  ;
123